dominion cursor bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cortexedge

10-19-2012

runnint an ati 5770 not a mobile card, and i get the problem about 1 every 10~ games. if the game goes on long enough it does come back sometimes, but its hit or miss.

Paravani

Recruiter

10-21-2012

Still going on. My cursor is messed up as we speak.

Started happening for me after I had had to reinstall a bunch of things when my computer went kablooey. Before that, never. But after the reinstall, it happened almost every dominion game. I stopped playing dominion for a number of months because of it, then started playing it a little bit again yesterday. A game where nothing went wrong, one where it all went wrong but the cursor came back for some reason. and then now it's messed up again and didn't fix itself. Specs:

ATI Radeon HD 5670
AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1 Ghz
6 GB Memory
64-bit Windows 7
1366x768 resolution, played fullscreen

xsvunknown

10-22-2012

I have yet to run into the cursor bug. If I will Inform you. I have on the other hand ran into where you DC and as a result the items you had built or were building become invisible and it looks as if you have no bot them. The other way was when I was in the store and DC when i reconnected I was not able to buy the item i was looking at in the store and it was showed as if it was blocked off. like items such as blood thirster. happened with berseker grieves.

poopinabag69

10-22-2012

I have been lagging a bit on Dominion lately and I dont know why

BrokeLepRecon

10-24-2012

bump

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

10-25-2012

instead of rework tt, rework dominion and his bug seriously...

BiGNiG1

10-25-2012

If you can't reproduce this and correct it then fire your team and hire a real programming team. Good god... Here's an idea. Try different video cards, DX updates, etc... Just for a start. Then you can actually try and fix this issue. It has been over a year since this first happened and its truly pathetic that a program can destroy your mouse even after its closed. That is just awful.

BiGNiG1

10-25-2012

Oh and PS:

You guys are a terrible company. Focus on fixing bugs before you start creaming your pants over new champs and skins to get more MONEY MONEY MONEY. Quality product will bring a greater audience. Duh.

Tom BombadiI

10-30-2012

Sigh... Exact same thing happens to me. >_< It's been over a year since this bug appeared and I just experienced in in 2 out of 3 dom games first hand. Doesn't look like it'll ever get fixed..... I guess it's just Summoner's Rift for me then. =/

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

I've gotten a lot less of it happening since the harrowing patch. Only one in my like last 50 games. I have a mobile ATI, run on 1336 by 768 or w/e, full screen.