Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dominion cursor bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shangra

07-31-2012

I don't even risk it anymore. I enjoy Dominion but this bug is too much.

HopeIdunLose

07-31-2012

Solution: don't play dominion.

Shangra

08-03-2012

Keep this at the top. Still NOT RESOLVED! ANy Updates?

HopeIdunLose

08-09-2012

forgotten topic? bump? maybe?

Pewker

08-09-2012

It still happens....

Zilent10

08-10-2012

I'm a big Dominion fan for a single reason. My job entails me often getting called out to do something and once finished I have about 30minutes before I'm called again. Usually I just read a book, or watch some TV, but I'm a big fan of LoL so I would always prefer to be in-game. This time frame of 30 minutes is just to small for a Summoners rift but is PERFECT for a Dominion game.

On average I play about 10-20 Dominion games a day, and I'd guess in about half of them my mouse cursor just disappears for a couple minutes. And that's not even taking into account the amount of times it just doesn't come back. In fact right now I'm having a bit of trouble writing this as my mouse decided to call it quits in the last game i played.

To further antagonize the problem, I have to make sure all my work is closed down before playing a game, because I wouldn't want to lose my cursor then accidentally edit something.

All I can really say is I'm disappointed after several months this issue has not been resolved, and for such a large issue, has barely got any attention.

Shangra

08-13-2012

It is a very large issue that is ignored! I wish they would support Dominion or shut it down.

Mesama

08-14-2012

I have never broken anything raging and yet i wanted to when i got this bug AGAIN while playing Nidalee.

Vidal

08-16-2012

Every time it happens to me it is when my crsor moves over a tower, does not matter what champion also it happens every game.

Alastan

08-18-2012

I play dominion often, especially custom mode dominion. This bug has happened to me twice, and my friend three times while he is playing a game with me. Every time it happens we have to restart our computers to fix the problem.