dominion cursor bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicklorian

07-18-2012

yea it started up for me again I had it about 2 weeks ago now today 2 games the first one it went away after 5 minutes or so the 2nd required me to reboot after the game I play dom daily

Shyric

07-21-2012

Still ongoing, still occurs for no reason, still makes my blood pressure double. Fix this POS bug six months ago.

Seiju D WolFoX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Just happened to me for the second time. I'm going to give as much information as possible because I don't know what is and isn't relevant.

I was using Cho'Gath (Jurassic Skin), on bottom lane fending off an attack. I tried to right click the enemy Tristana (Regular skin, with middle map buff) and ended up being locked into capturing a neutral point (which is something i hate btw). When i immediately tried to right click Tristana again, my cursor vanished and turned into a line. I had to exit the client and reboot my laptop. When I tried to reconnect, I got a firewall block message (not sure if that's related or not), so I closed the client and logged back in. I was brought back to the Client Home Page and the game was put in as a defeat in my Match History.

I had Firefox and Utorrent and Steam running in the background. The first time it happened Firefox was running but Utorrent and Steam were not.

Edit: I play on the lowest settings, So my latency is almost always 100 or lower (even with uTorrent running because I use my university's bandwidth).

Attached DXDiag of my Laptop.

inFe eD

07-21-2012

Hit me in tourney, again. I'm somewhat less than happy about this bug.

c4nuck80

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
oh, sorry for not updating the thread again! i spoke directly with one of the engineers that had been working on dominion fixes and caught him up on the situation. i'll continue to poke people about it until we finally get this resolved!
sorry for not updating, caught your engineer up on the situation...how many months later? for real?
this is a match ruiner. less bs pls.

Shangra

07-26-2012

Still going on. Totally game breaking for Dominion. Funny thing is, I shouldnt have to patch my driver every lol patch. Ontop of that hell thats not even working anymore.
i posted my dx diag in this thread and others. I have two ATI laptops they both do it also. News?

Shangra

07-26-2012

This thread should be stickied at the top of this forum.

Shangra

07-26-2012

Happened again! HELP

Three Elements

07-29-2012

Yup just happened once agin to me while playing dominion. Happens like every ~3rd game and the only way i know how to fix it is to restart my computer which kinda sucks because depending on loading times it takes me around 2-5 minutes to get back in the game (which is huge in dominion with an average game length of ~20 mins).

Sometimes id just like to play some relaxing dominion games but this bug pretty much prevents me from playing and enjoying dominion.

Should be #1 priority bug to fix considering this **** has been happening since the release of dominion (nearly a year by now) and ****s over quite a few people wishing to play dominion. Thumbs down Riot that you still havent fixed this after 1 freakin year.

(Im usually a calm guy bit this bug enrages me because it literally prevents me from playing this game mode. Get your act together riot.)

junseii

07-30-2012

Welcome to the mid-September patch preview

So in this patch we took a look at one of our more unpopular game modes, dominion. We have heard from the community that there were a few bugs that basically made the game impossible to play for certain players. What are we going to do to fix this Morello?

Well since we saw that dominion is not as popular as summoner's rift, and doesn't make us money, we're going to do nothing. We just don't have to resources to spend on these issues, but you can look forward to new animations for the summoner's rift minions, and even some new particles on baron and drake this patch.

That's implying they'd even go so far as to mention dominion in any patch. Phreak doesn't even show dominion play in the spotlights anymore.