Crimson Elite skins: False Promises?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minimobster

01-24-2012

Neither of the Crimson Elite skins look good.
As far as I'm concerned, the only good skins Talon has are Dragon Blade and Renegade,
Riven's classic skin and Redeemed are better than Crimson Elite.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Riven was Noxian but left, and Talon is a true Noxian, he grew up on the streets of Noxus, eventually becoming a freelance assassin, then, after being defeated by general DuCoteau (not sure of spelling), Talon worked for him out of respect for the General's skill.

bumblewasp

01-24-2012

Riven never left! She never defected from Noxus, she only wanted her own private time to enlighten herself upon seeing how Noxus is being ruled with such corruption but she is nevertheless still loyal to her state.

If Commando theme has their sunglasses, then the C.E.'s have their helmets, that's what makes them look cool. Katarina in those costumes would really look awesome and villainous. Then Cass in black and red stripes like a coral snake then the matching helmet and some accessories and clothes details and voila!
A full armorer black and red spikes adorned appearance with the trademark signature would look epic on Urgot and Sion. Some of you find it ugly, but I for one think its beautiful. I primarily use both CE skins on both Riven and Talon coz they ooze evil!

bumblewasp

01-24-2012

bump for reds to notice one of their so-called promises

Deconstructor32

01-24-2012

I don't think they could give Swain a cool crimson elite skin honestly. Kat they could pull off. I'm pretty sure General Ducoutue or whatever his name is will be a champ eventually and he will get a crimson skin. I dunno, I think they started off on a cool premise but can't really finish up on it partly due to the lore going by the wayside.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblewasp View Post
Defected? I think you got your lore screwed. Talon is noxian but he never defected, he is just doesn't want to be a puppet nor a tool for the noxian government and their schemes, he is just liberal and minds his own business while being loyal to his mentor. Riven is also not a defector, she exiled herself when she saw that the ones controlling the noxian military have no sense of honor in terms of battle. Yet she continues to progress in the name of Noxus coz in her heart she knows that Noxus will soon be the beautiful and honorable state that she was once loyal to. So neither of them have defected from Noxus
Both those things are technically desertion.

bumblewasp

01-24-2012

reds? any confirmations? throw us a bone here

bumblewasp

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTwo View Post
Both those things are technically desertion.
It's not desertion if you're not working nor fanatic with your state and it's not desertion if you are considered killed in action only to return. Once you desert something, you are bound not to return hence otherwise

Volcaetis

01-24-2012

I posted a thread about this a while ago. IronStylus responded rather quickly, saying that the Crimson Elite skins have definitely not been forgotten by Riot. He didn't provide much detail, but he made some implications.

Here's a link to the thread.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...elite+question

bumblewasp

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crod1216 View Post
I posted a thread about this a while ago. IronStylus responded rather quickly, saying that the Crimson Elite skins have definitely not been forgotten by Riot. He didn't provide much detail, but he made some implications.

Here's a link to the thread.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...elite+question
Hey cool! Someone made a thread similar to my concern. Good thing IronStylus posted there

123456 ... 9