Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stealth Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ein

Senior Recruiter

01-24-2012

By any chance are we gonna get a chance to test the Soon (since 2011) to be coming Stealth changes before it hits the main servers?

TheLazyOne

01-24-2012

doubtful. It would be awesome but highly unlikely. they dont Useually give the pbe something That big (baseically 2 new champs and a new mechanic)

Blanic

01-24-2012

if we have tested the shen and Vlad's buff i hope RIOT led us tst the new stealth rework

Ein

Senior Recruiter

01-24-2012

wish he had some info on whats going on with the rework its been sooo long

Lord Graves III

01-30-2012

I heard the person working on the stealth rework got fired or quit, and either way, the stealth rework got left on the cutting room floor.

malvinas

01-30-2012

i hope he didn't get fired. i was really looking forward to the new stealth system =/

HyperSnyperNOOB

01-30-2012

Their has been no information regarding it, please don't spread rumors about someone being fired, quit or the project over with.

Lord Graves III

01-30-2012

Its a forum, why cant we spread rumors? And I didn't say they quit over the project. I assumed the project was unrelated.

Besides, the fastest way to quell rumors is to tell the truth.

CAN WE GET A RED POST IN HERE!

Ein

Senior Recruiter

02-16-2012

Quote:
Lord Graves III:

CAN WE GET A RED POST IN HERE!

Would surely make things better if they could explain whats going on with the rework.