Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Noobs wont stop, so Riot plz make them stop!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TDW Snowblind

01-24-2012

Ever think that after you got 18 champion kills, that you were an unstoppable machine, and you thought you could carry your team in TT? Guess what, those unskilled morons that are now currently worth about 2 gold more then a minion, are selling their current items to build a warmogs/thornmail so they still have a chance to win, and all they have to do are the following steps, and they might turn the game around!

Step 1. Hug the turret, and slowly start to hump it attracting enemy minion waves
Step 2. Farm minions until you have farmed a high CS
Step 3. Go to shop when low on health
Step 4. Attack enemy champions by the turret, possibly killing them.
Step 5. Ace the team and push turrets

Im sick of completely dominating games, then losing because the turret, and shop are too close together that i cant do anything past the 2nd turret. Riot the noobs wont stop turtling, so please make them stop by moving the shops farther from the nexus turret so they are in danger when their defending their turrets!

Bump if your tired of losing good games to noobs because they know how to turtle!

Gwynbleidd43254

Recruiter

01-24-2012

While I also dislike how easy it is to turtle on TT, I'd disagree with you on calling the people who do it noobs. But the main point I got from your post I fully agree with, the fountain is too close to the Nexus turret on TT so it becomes exceedingly difficult to make that final push to win, which does sometimes cause the turtle'ing team to make a comeback after getting fed on minions.

~Gwynbleidd43254

xDeathhawkx

01-24-2012

Agreed. It would be nice to get this fixed.

Troy L Jenkins

01-24-2012

Ban anyone that uses "noobs" as a regular form of expression. That should be higher priority than worrying about others play skill. If you play "seriously" enough, you'll eventually be matched with other serious players.

What we really need is more aggressive banning of jerks.

Gwynbleidd43254

Recruiter

01-24-2012

I also somewhat agree with you Troy, tho it seems like there are few TT players that aren't jerks (Atleast from my experience having randoms on my team)

Deviant Sandman

01-25-2012

heres how i counter turtles, use lee sin then tower dive tower dive tower dive and it never fails

Tornn Poys

02-09-2012

Listen "Turtle'ing" is a tactic I have done it,people have done it to me, it is just a matter of being better skilled then they are. People are smart if there is one enemy that is really carrying the team then they will act accordingly, buying items for the sole purpose of killing that enemy. If they know that the only way to win is by turtle'ing then they are going to turtle.

TempnameNS

Recruiter

02-10-2012

Sorry to bust your bubble. But if you werent able to turtle than this wouldnt be a strategic game any more. Once they take away the strategy of being defensive this game in only one sided... just a bunch of poeple picking op champs and pushing for the nexus. no strats or teamworks. If your having trouble "carrying" than maybe you should try to work with your team and guide them to victory instead of shoving them to the side and trying to 3v1.

Luego

02-10-2012

STOP TAKING INHIBITORS.

All you do is make it really easy for the enemy to turtle. Only take inhibitors when you are ready for an ACTUAL push.

And if you don't have someone who can seriously push a tower with good speed by mid-game, it's your fault for having a bad teamcomp.

And make sure you have TOTAL jungle control if the other team wants to turtle.

Prefix

Recruiter

02-10-2012

Quote:
Luego:
STOP TAKING INHIBITORS.

All you do is make it really easy for the enemy to turtle. Only take inhibitors when you are ready for an ACTUAL push.

And if you don't have someone who can seriously push a tower with good speed by mid-game, it's your fault for having a bad teamcomp.

And make sure you have TOTAL jungle control if the other team wants to turtle.

If you are on purple side and they get blue side they can turtle easy as **** no matter how fast you can down a turret depending on their team comp.