Who is your go-to?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiercely Fuzzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Whenever you're in a losing streak, or you think you need to hard carry a game, who do you pick?

Xin Kaishek

01-24-2012

I've seen this thread before...

Fiercely Fuzzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin Kaishek View Post
I've seen this thread before...
And what did you say? I've never played TT, so I would like to know who you guys play.

Xin Kaishek

01-24-2012

Try searching "tier list"

Troy L Jenkins

01-24-2012

Feel free to ignore people that dont respond but just tell you to search. They obviously dont get the idea of forums, that is discussuion. Forums are not google or wikipedia per se they are intended to foster conversation, yes, sometimes about something that has already been discussed.

On TT the bias is toward champs that can take a punch, as changing lanes and constant ganks is the norm, so any champion that has some beef and is a good carry will generally be good on TT. Full on squshies are on the weaker side due to this. Although if your in the low elo brackets you can pretty much play anything and do well for awhile until your TT "hidden elo" catches up to your actual skill level and you start playing against people that ward, dont bottom gank and play 2 top and 1 bottom then you'll see the squshies (and especially support) start to fall out of the running. With a few exceptions noteably shaco being a squishy but he makes up for it in other ways.

I don't have this "go-to" concept when i play, i just focus on 2-3 champs and stay focused on them, rotating one or two out now and then. Generally all the characters are carries/asssasins tanks and support are weak on TT.

Right now im playing Riven / Leblanc (even though she goes against the "squishes are weak" general concept above)

The OP champs, which i assume is the real question: Tryndamere, Lee Sin, (flash through all the little walls) Singed, Shaco (similar to lee sin), Rammus (although he is hit or miss, but typicly 2/3rds of the enemy team is AD based so rammus is epic in that situation, an exception to the "dont bother with tanks" idea) Wu Kong (riven with stealth but no stun) are some.

The teir list that is referenced above is not borne out by actual stats and is just opinion (yes there are actual stats on the internet).

NarwhalsAreSoOMG

01-26-2012

My "go-to" Champ is probably kennen, cause his stuns are great. I guess champs like Troy Spiral mentioned are good, but I hate playing them because I hate facing them =D

DudeDontTazeMe

01-26-2012

My go-to champs have to udyr, shaco, cho-gath, and if i feel like being a total ***** sion is good at filling the role

Konvicted

01-28-2012

My go-to champ is noc, usually i solo que alot and hes a champion that can solo-lane, jungle and gank, so basically you can babysit your teammates (since i have to do alot now a days it seems)

LurnTuSpel

01-28-2012

If i am doing reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad i go to tryn if im doing okay i go to fiddle

Nevermorezorz

01-28-2012

Any tanky dps with a move quick ability is usually amazing on TT.
Shyvana, Singed, Irelia, Olaf, Lee Sin, things of this nature.
Personally I go with Shyvana and top lane.