Rise of the Bot Army: Expanded Co-op vs. AI

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skelight

01-24-2012

Will you always be on the blue team? Or does it rotate?

Antz The Brave

01-24-2012

Awesome work Guys, well done!!!

I'd like to suggest a tweak/idea tho,
If you have a summoner dc in your game then an option to early surrender, (i.e Player disconnects for set period of time (say 3 mins) the option automatically comes up so the team can decide to stay or move onto next game).

It happens a fair bit in AI games as people currently get ripped by Annie bot and rage quit... lol I thought it was funny at the start but now its unBEARable.

Thanks again for the hard work!

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

01-24-2012

The next stage of Skynet is here. O_O

Coronach

Game Designer

01-24-2012
33 of 44 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antz The Brave View Post
Awesome work Guys, well done!!!

I'd like to suggest a tweak/idea tho,
If you have a summoner dc in your game then an option to early surrender, (i.e Player disconnects for set period of time (say 3 mins) the option automatically comes up so the team can decide to stay or move onto next game).

It happens a fair bit in AI games as people currently get ripped by Annie bot and rage quit... lol I thought it was funny at the start but now its unBEARable.

Thanks again for the hard work!
We've added disconnect adjustments for the bots in this patch. If a summoner disconnects, one of the bots will return to base and wait for them to come back.

Bonzai Casanova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

looks pretty decent

KM2K

01-24-2012

I like the fact that the roster is bigger, but do you really want them to be more difficult?

Im not sure about everyone else, but when I play a co-op game, its usually to get my first win or to practice another build. I do NOT play co-op games to get my ass handed to me.

I see a lot of people leave co-op games because
"hey, its a co-op game and who cares?" or
"They can still win the match without me."

However, now when someone leaves a co-op game the rest of the team is crying because the bots are going to win. I think the bots are already hard enough, especially since they get theyre items if they can afford them or not. And lets face it, the bots team comp compared to summoner team comp is going to be better 9 times out of 10 because its a co-op game and everyone likes to pick hard carries.

crown96

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

do the bots follow the meta?

TisTheWay

01-24-2012

now all they have to do is get them in 3v3 lol

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronach View Post
We've added disconnect adjustments for the bots in this patch. If a summoner disconnects, one of the bots will return to base and wait for them to come back.
Which one? Tank, AP Carry, AD Carry, Support, or Random 5th (Since they don't have a jungler)

F0x222

01-24-2012

what happened to coop-vs-ai in twisted tree line? and I think this is how the terminator movies start... were all doomed.