Rise of the Bot Army: Expanded Co-op vs. AI

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hobo joe 09

02-03-2012

Can you also do it for custom??

Jàck of Blàdes

02-03-2012

40+ bots? by that you mean Lux, Sona and Leona? Because they are the only new bots I've seen in Summoner's Rift.

SkyLarK37

02-04-2012

do they jungle?

GGBasilisk

02-06-2012

Just wanted to throw in my appreciation to Riot for adding all these bots. They add a ton more variety for me and my friends, since we all get stressed out from playing normals, and sometimes we have an inexperienced friend who needs to practice more vs. bots.

Also, one of the most intimidating things about normals your first bunch of times is that there are a lot of champions you haven't laned against before, and this helps out a lot to bridge that gap. It wasn't too long ago that I almost exclusively played easy bots.

Spicytacos

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronach View Post
We've added disconnect adjustments for the bots in this patch. If a summoner disconnects, one of the bots will return to base and wait for them to come back.
Are one of them supposed to go back for each dc? Because this game was 2v4 for about 40 minutes lol. 500cs Sonic the hedgehog Evelynn and killer beyblade Wukong vs all the bots but Garen.

banhmihung

02-13-2012

So...why is it that Brand bot was able to kill entire team with just a single Doran's Ring, Magic Pen. Boots, and, Catalyst the Protector. Nerf that chiz

DeathstrykerLaw

08-19-2013

I got dat RAA for the angel of death