Dear riot, Please fix camera on SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schellering

01-24-2012

The main problem is that the angle for purple team is different from blue team... If you can't just rotate the map to be more of a diamond <>, with the nexus at each end (like the camera of TT), then it would be nice if people could choose which sides camera angle they want (say you are placed on purple team, but you don't like that camera angle, you should have an option to flip the camera around so that purple team's base looks like how blue team's would normally). It's a minor annoyance that should be an easy fix, at least in my personal opinion

EDIT: It just seems basic to include the option to put a second camera from top lane purple side (like the one from blue side), it might not be an easy fix, but still it would be a nice OPTION, if you don't like it, you can play how it was originally, and not even be affected.

And why are people saying "don't lock camera"... it's not a problem of a locked camera, it's the problem of the angle, you cant change the angle you look at your side AT all even with unlocked camera, I don't play with locked camera, the only reason to is if you play with touchpad

Pork chop

01-24-2012

I don't think it is a easy fix at all

Azuredragon653

01-24-2012

Stop trying to play with a locked camera.

CheezeWhíz

01-24-2012

**** you kid, there is nothing wrong with the camera just go die

RedJack3t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

I've actually never had a problem with anything to do with being purple side, I really don't get what all the fuss is about.

Schellering

01-24-2012

Hey cheezeWhiz, i do not appreciate that comment at all, first of all, i'm not a kid, and secondly, if I do go die, it is only to haunt you for eternity, now move along and stop making harsh comments, thank you and have a nice day.... and the camera could use improvements, just the option to switch camera angles would be nice, you could still play it how it was originally made....

falln

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

why are people downvoting this?

it really shouldnt be hard to flip the camera around so both sides have the option of seeing things from the blue side's perspective and from someone who plays on a touchpad (considerably easier to do on locked over unlocked btw) it would make AD bot on purple team a lot nicer

Damiv

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by falln View Post
someone who plays on a touchpad
0.o

Ganzoman

01-24-2012

Unlock the camera, easy.

UnknownVBS

01-24-2012

Back in early beta they did have this option; you could choose which way the camera was oriented for you! They took it out because it destroyed team communication. If I have the orientation flipped and you don't, then my "bot" is your "top" and suddenly a simple phrase like "farm top please" becomes a whole lot harder to deal with.

That said, I'm not sure the exact problem with just doing a complete reorientation for purple team so there is no choice, you always have the same view.