Playing ranked at 1200-1300 ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SankaRea ZOMBIE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Ok, so for starters i just want to announce that I am horrible at this game, but i wish to improve drastically so i am not stuck playing with yoricks that solo top and lose there tower telling me that killing enemies jungle for instance wolves is more important than holding a tower. This is a small portion of what i have to put up with when I play ranked with people who just got level 30. Another example of what i put up with is the fact that eve is the most over powered top laner and if anyone else takes top that person will afk or feed lanes. To riot employees i don't understand why you put first ranking players into bronze, i am constantly fighting just to hold bronze and i am actually sick of being told im "sht at this game uninstall" because i don't win top lane or bot lane for them. This is complaining I know but when you actually want to play competitively for a change it just frustrates you to the point of giving up. Sorry for complaining but i'm sure that i'm not the only person feeling like they don't have a chance because they aren't professional players. More to the point i beg you for some reconciliation about putting starting ranked players from 1250 to a range of 1100. I know that you are a working company always changing things for the better but i honestly think that this needs some attending too.

Yours Sincerely League of Legends fan

Dirtbag Dixon

01-24-2012

Agreed.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

I'm over 1300 elo just from my starter games....

Arfoire

01-24-2012

1200 elo is a joke.