Urgot solo top help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toranious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Honestly, when I play Urgot, sure, I need my farm, almost everyone does, but I find that Experience is more important on him. However, I don't like being with the support because I can never push the other bot lane out because of their own support. I like to go a solo lane, (Top or mid), mainly because I get all the Exp I want, and it's easy to destroy a champion who doesn't have sustain. If I'm mid, I can absolutely destroy people who can't do anything against me early pre-six, and most of the time I can beat them after 6 too. But when I am top lane, I'm against someone who has sustain, and I can't really do anything. As Urgot, I can't beat someone like Cho'Gath, Irelia, or any non-mana mage who gets spell-vamp. They just stick in lane forever and counterharass, while I have to use health potions, or in rare cases, a teleport. I don't really mind ganks because after 6, I can countergank a gank by myself. But yeah, how can I beat a sustaining champion, besides, not laning against them?

DemonVTEC

02-05-2012

I seriously have the same issue. I main Urgot religiously. I just think as Urgot to counter the sustain hp regen, we need like massive mana regen to keep the harass up. Maybe run Clarity just to maintain a full mana pool.

A recent game that has me bugged all weekend is how to counter Jax and Trynd. Trynd has a sick hp sustain. Even post nerf on his heal, I can't make him run away and when gets to lev6 I'm toast.

Kachine

02-05-2012

If you were bot, why would you want to push your lane? You want them to push and therefore, opening up opportunities for your junglers to gank and get some free kills. I've never played Urgot but I'd say he would probably be best bot just cause of current meta. He can't do anything top and your AP is better in mid.