Potential Problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dovah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

I didn't check to see if this was a problem or situation with other games, I noticed how broken it could be in my game.

I was playing a random champion 1 v 1 on TT. I had Rammus, and he had shyvana (obvious disadvantage for me). It occured to me after I was getting beat though that my nexus and nexus turret was extremely close to my spawn pool (within rammus's cast range almost) and it occurred to me to try to use taunt on him.

No matter how far away he was from my nexus and its turret, as long as he was in the boundaries of my two destroyed base turrets, i could draw him into my spawn pool where the turret would eat away at his health and get me the easy kill.

My point being, say a team of three had taunt like moves (Ahri, Rammus, etc). Couldn't they just camp out in their base and draw the champions into their spawn pool turret?

As long as they make sure the creeps dont destroy a turret, it can pretty much turn the game around, the team could farm the minions in their base, and if enemy champions tried otherwise they could be taunted into the turret for an easy kill, giving them the gold needed to get even in the fight.

Its highly unlikely, but couldn't this be an issue if abused?

Criztalmeth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-23-2012

Well, that's the point.
Theoretically, singed, voli, ahri, rammus, shen could be on a team and they could turtle.
It's not fair, but its how the game mechanics work

MicroMaster

01-24-2012

its call tt, umbalanced as hell and riot dont give a **** .....