Hold ground key.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Groxxy

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karn Bishop View Post
O.o theres a button that toggles the hp bar?
The L key.

RoflMyPancakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

I don't see this key binding? ~ isn't listed in there anywhere and nothing in key binding is related.

Rathwirt

02-02-2012

If you hit 's' to stop your champion, he will not do anything if something comes in range. I have to use this all the time to get Teemo to stealth. Not sure if that is what is being asked here though.

WWWilliam

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
Ugh, you're telling me. It took far too long for me to know what toggle minion health bars what doing when I hit it by accident.

We definitely want to make the new player experience better than it is right now. It's already quite an improvement from the early days, but we can do better at getting people into the game and on their way to mastering it.
Glad I'm not the only one, As a blitz player it made it a lot harder not knowing which minions where alive and which where just doing a death animation and forget about tower diving.

I was to lazy to look though the key bindings to see if there was a "minions health bar" button because to the best of my knowledge is only changeable in game which I don't like wasting time in.