Fansite Focus: Sejuani

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueLeaderOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryko View Post
can u remove the moba fire guides plz, dont need an increase of feeders in my games.
You gotta admit, mobafire does have a better rating system than leaguecraft/solomid for their guides. Granted all their guides are made for solo queue normals....they still have a good rating algorithm.

YokoNomi

01-23-2012

"The wuves" <3

mastervzla69

01-23-2012

Cool CheeZe keep it up

snack on this

01-23-2012

so every time you gank, the enemy team is horribly out numbered. the reason for this is they did not buy wards. u can see time and time again mid over extending with no thought to your presence.

if sejuani was good she would be pro pick. the reason she is not is because tanks have lost their purpose in this game, and have changed to tanky dps characters. lee sin, gp, shvyanna, ww, jax these characters have replaced the tank. biggest reason this is atmas, which maybe sounds cool, but makes champions have no weaknesses.

sorry, it was a good spotlight, but im not convinced

parfaith

01-23-2012

I like her, just she is really really hard to jungle without smite....with smite, erm, not bad, but take up quite some time to jungle and leave little time to gank...

Of coz everything change after lv7, but still I need like 1 minute to take down a 20% hp dragon at lv 10...

AdventHawk7

01-23-2012

He's annoying to listen to, needs to turn down his mic volume.

SVX348

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
If a lot of people think Sejuani is boring, they won't purchase or play her, and we'll see that data.
so apperently you gathered some data and decided to advertise a bit more?

SVX348

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLeaderOne View Post
You gotta admit, mobafire does have a better rating system than leaguecraft/solomid for their guides. Granted all their guides are made for solo queue normals....they still have a good rating algorithm.
mobafire guides are awful, maybe solomid could use improvement in their interface, but you probably have to be <900 elo to use those

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-24-2012

I love Sejuani. She's a CC machine. =)

Hidden Sniper

01-24-2012

Yeah, it's nice that she can jungle and all but... Now how about fixing all those other old champs with the "Jungle" tag that are lame because of the new less rewarding jungle? >_>

My guess is all future champs with the jungle tag will have AOE and abilities to quickly clear the jungle and old ones like WW will be left behind... I mean you changed a big part of the game with that patch and I'm still waiting for you to fix those champs who were only negatively affected by it.