Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spell range vision when facing bottom left of screen gets cut off favoring one team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DennisDubz

01-23-2012

Why is that when Im on the bottom left team, Im fine and I can the enemies I can attack with a long range spell such as anivias Q, meanwhile when im on the top right team, I try to see the end of my q range and it gets cut off buy the bottom or bottom left of the screen, despite how small i scaled the hud. Hopefully they will even this out so that one team doesnt always have the advantage of seeing where there spells land without changing screen position every second. Makes you want to give up as soon as your on the purple team when you have long range spells or would just like to see who your attacking.

TheRealShenShady

01-23-2012

Also annoying if you play Xerath, they should increase the camera view if they can't fix UI bars

Stripling2000

01-30-2012

You can barely hug turrets as purple team you either cant see the lane or you cant see where alot of ganks come from from above it realy is not fun to be on purple team i always just guess when firing when runing away from bot turret towards the base cause i cant see anything or the enemy :S

Mattdennehy

01-30-2012

This type of game was never meant to be played with a locked camera. The fact that there are global range abilities is testament to that. The UI was designed with the assumption that you would move your camera if you couldn't quite see something (edge of abilities range or w/e).

edit: not saying that's good or bad, just explaining why it is what it is.

AFineDjentleman

01-30-2012

Quote:
Mattdennehy:
This type of game was never meant to be played with a locked camera. The fact that there are global range abilities is testament to that. The UI was designed with the assumption that you would move your camera if you couldn't quite see something (edge of abilities range or w/e).

edit: not saying that's good or bad, just explaining why it is what it is.

Completely agree with this. Locking the camera is really only useful in the middle of a large scale teamfight when it can become difficult for some players to see where their champion is. Thats why i have the spacebar bound to lock/unlock the camera