Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chezbayou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Bump

HayabusaZero

07-10-2012

I have been playing some normal matches in TT, and it is a great map with more action and less meta-pressure that SR. I like it a lot, and i hope it gets more love in the future (Riot could tweek the map a little to up the quality a little).

Turrismo

07-10-2012

I think i'm done with TT. I see the same few champions over and over again (Jax, etc.). Jungle is a mess. People can turtle in their bases forever (had a 1 and a half our match where the other team just sat in their base until we just gave up and threw the match).

Also, the worst part. They keep talking about changes, and yet after months and years, we see none. It's not only demoralizing to the community, it's just disgusting how many TT players are neglected despite how many problems and solutions are pointed out.

PsYchoticErotic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

"From what I understand, since the jungle changes to SR, all of the monsters in the jungle of TT are substantially harder, limiting the variety of junglers down to a select few"

What a ****ing *****. Go back to the Rift *****

Chettone

07-11-2012

Normal draft please riot. Bump this up

A Hobbo

07-11-2012

Mainting a baby is needed for it to survive. Take care of your Twisted Treeline.

Sintart

07-11-2012

Revamp 3v3s maybe give it their own summoners and map objectives

Anivia or Rengar

Master Recruiter

07-12-2012

Don't play it much but when i do I find it very annoying to always get the same bots.

Insípid

07-12-2012

ever see an urgot switch with a teemo on the fountain? funniest thing NA

JKrentzien

07-12-2012

bump