Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

good job chimpy

Recruiter

05-13-2012

bump, also if this was never added
ironstylus bait!: Leona, leona, Leona, leona, Leona, leona

impossy

05-15-2012

Considering that the only reason that the camps are considered harder is because of 2 factors the first factor is that they did not receive nerfs like SR's camps so they are still as strong as they were after SR camp nerfs. Second is that there is no blue buff, therefore it is considerably harder to keep jungling with a champ that uses mana. third is that the camps in TT don't give heals/mana regain like they do in SR (now of days) so it is once again not a walk in the spring breeze. But its nothing that is to bad consider lee sin mundo ww and riven.

Raimius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

I for one enjoy TT, though I am not terribly good at it in ranked matches and so on. A little adjustment would be most welcome to the home of Maokai. It may also get more intrest in the map from summoners should it show up in a spotlight during a patch.

WHATSGOODYO

05-17-2012

and not a single red has posted on this thread............ignore more please riot................... -_-

Imrathelm

05-17-2012

Upvote plus a bump.

Elbeeno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

it doesn't seem like it would take alot of time to draw up a few bitmaps to make new maps for us to play on. New champions are all the same anyway...

JKrentzien

05-19-2012

bump

ICcola

05-20-2012

Bump

Chindah

05-26-2012

Bump, Im gonna try and keep this going

demonnoob

05-27-2012

Man i so hope they do something or at least acknowledge TT as it's the only mode I actually play lol.