Runes for Urgot and Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Drippy Sink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Does anyone have suggestions?

trant2008

01-23-2012

For Pantheon; I like to run Armor Pen Mark and Quints, Armor Seals, and Magic Resists Glyphs.
The seals and glyphs helps me win the damages trade-off and the armor pen help me take advantage of my early game advantage. Are you only looking for runes suggestions?

Snipawolfe

01-23-2012

^I do what he does. The extra armor/mr help tons when you trade or at least it seems that way. I do however have +10 AD and +10 Arpen, as I find for champs that scale well with AD, it helps their early game a lot. It also makes last hitting a breeze.

Redenbacher

01-23-2012

I use the same page for both of them, and it is identical to the build trant2008 posted. You can also swap seals for Mana regen/level instead of armor seals, since neither of them are auto-attackers in-lane and shouldn't attract much minion aggro.

Nykidemus

02-05-2012

Panth top is fairly new for me. I've been running a pretty standard bruiser lineup with Arp reds, AD quints, armor yellow, MR/lv blue, and it works ok, but I feel like against some toons you run the risk of running out of mana if you harass too hard.

What do you guys feel his chances are as just a farmer, like tops so often do? He doesnt seem to scale real well with gear.

You feel like he can get away with mana regen instead of armor Redenbacher? You havent noticed him being too squishy?

DemonVTEC

02-05-2012

I run just Urgot but this is what my Runes are currently for him.
Red/Quints Armor Pen = 25 Armor Pen at Lev 1
Blue CDR/lev = 8.9CDR @ Lev 18
Yellows Flat MP5 = you need this for your Q & to sustain in lane