strongest 1 v 1 jungle champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duhizy

01-23-2012

udyr,shyvana,skarner,lee sin,gangplank.

just some of the strongest junglers in the game but wut i wanna know is if i were to invade my enemy jungle every game pre level 4 and go for the kill, who would i wanna be so that i win just about all my 1 v 1 incounters. Junglers are not restricted to that list. I want to know who wins 1 v 1 vs the junglers mentioned up top.

Arisonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Depends on their jungler, honestly. IMHO if the enemy jungler is a GP or an Udyr, that's going to be hard to counter unless you predict properly and can pop in at a disadvantageous moment for them. For countering though, I would say Udyr/Lee Sin/Shako/Skarner are very strong counter junglers.

Covenants

01-23-2012

Shaco is prob the best 1v1 jungler, along wtih a built in flash, he can inv, slow, fear, and his ult is prob bar none best for a 1v1 fight then any other....why hes banned in most ranked games..

Duhizy

01-23-2012

^ sorry i meant before level 4

Killzerz

01-23-2012

Trundle? A level 1 Trundle against any other jungler pretty much wins. You have an attack steroid while you drain their damage. Stonewall008 touts this ability for a reason. Having said that, Fiddlesticks wins. How do you beat a Drain? No jungler to my knowledge takes a stun at level 1 (and they are pretty much screwed in the jungle if they do) so it makes it easy for Fid to exert early game pressure.

EDIT: Oh, level 4. Trundle is still very good. Fiddlesticks is even better as long as you realize most people have CC at this point. A good player can make them waste CC/mana on you if you play him correctly. Although, Fid is just a bad jungler right now, so other than trying to exert early pressure not sure what you would be going for.

Duhizy

01-23-2012

^ sadly fid is to slow for my taste so i like to stick with the god mode speed junglers that most people play so that i can counter my enemy.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Skarner can crush just about anyone with his shields and slow and damage output. But I personally do not enjoy trying to 1 v 1 warwick; that guy just has too much lifesteal.