Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mc2147

01-23-2012

Xin Zhao has always been my favourite champion because of his aggressive playstyle, strong early game, and balance between a tanky dps and an assassin
Despite how much he has been nerfed and how much everyone QQs about him, I find I have been doing quite well with him, with a 70% win rate in ranked, carrying myself up to 1530 elo
The biggest change that hit him was the nerf to his ult:
minus 50 flat damage
minus 10% hp
this nerfed his burst damage by a lot and now, many other champions, especially solo top, do as much or more damage than him at level 6
irelia, renekton, garen, wukong and riven are just a few
Xin's burst has always been his advantage over other champions, at the cost of reliable cc and an escape, but now that his burst has been nerfed, he is outclassed by almost all solo tops
He is a wukong without any escapes
What I would like for a change is either his ult numbers to be increased again to make up for his lack of escape, or for his E charge to be able to be used on his own minions, as I constantly find that xin has no way of surviving a well coordinated gank in lane without using flash, even with warding
I would really appreciate some input from riot to know their future plans with xin
*I've made this thread before, but received minimal response
What I'm really looking for is to know if riot is planning anything for xin, are you guys going to scale his E on AD, improve his ult, or implement the change I suggested above?
even if you're not going to change him, let me know so I can stop hoping in each new patch :/

Ulrìch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Xin misses being good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-8Q4PM4PXM
^Rammus said so

Intsikandy

01-23-2012

I wouldn't mind lowering the base on his base numbers for scaling on his E, even if it's based on bonus attack damage as opposed to flat attack damage, or even larger mana costs for something more, or a rework on his ultimate. He definitely needs it since his mid-game and late is solely based on opportunism and it's hardly justifiable to choose him over another champion

NinetyNineTails

01-23-2012

GuardsmanBob on how to play Xin Zhao; "The best way to play Xin Zhao is to play Irelia."

Misticaltom

01-24-2012

Xin has great CC if you ask me, it gives hims a really strong team pressence throughout the game, which is how I prefer to Jungle him, as when you're teamed up with someone, you're golden. When you get your farm, which you will need, You're gold.

his ult is less about solo burst at level 6, and more about great team pressence.
is passive also gives hims sustainabillity in the lane, much more than a Wukong would, so of course, Wukong runs in and fights, xin Runs in, fights, and keeps fighting!

50 Health? Surrounded by 3 Champs? Half way into your build and about 8 secconds untill that Morgana and Riven are in range to save Galio in the middle of the lane? E, Q , E , and R in, and show them what an Audacious warrior does.