How to never lose Dominion SoloQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oddjustice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Don't be silly. They're going to take it away regardless.
QFT, but I'm hoping to delay the inevitable by continuing to only use it to make sure I'm not terrible.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANJustice View Post
QFT, but I'm hoping to delay the inevitable by continuing to only use it to make sure I'm not terrible.
lol, I use it to remind my self that I am, in fact, terrible, and that I need to get better.

P.S. Someone plug my name in and let me know the result. Last I checked I was 1100-1200, and at the end of an ugly losing streak (honestly, though, about half of those were 4v5's so I'm not THAT bad). Which, frankly, is a hell of a way to finish out my first 100 games.

brainlizard

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Rammus only has a 60% win rate overall in Dominion. And that is just a little bit higher than Karthus.
"Only a 60% winrate" is deceptive. Think of it this way: it's a 61.5% win vs a 38.5% loss, which means that a team with Rammus will win nearly 60% more games than it loses.

That's insane to say the least. By comparison, the top SR champ (Graves) gives only a 24% better chance.

ActionButlerGO

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainlizard View Post
"Only a 60% winrate" is deceptive. Think of it this way: it's a 61.5% win vs a 38.5% loss, which means that a team with Rammus will win nearly 60% more games than it loses.

That's insane to say the least. By comparison, the top SR champ (Graves) gives only a 24% better chance.
Where are you getting your Graves numbers from?

brainlizard

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionButlerGO View Post
Where are you getting your Graves numbers from?
Lol stats, the same place as the rammus values

I just looked at all regions, all elos, soloQ SR.

jars

01-23-2012

rammus is pretty easy to deal with. I like to leave him unbanned so he shows up at top with boots of mobility and nothing else. free kill!

AbsolutePK

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
rammus is pretty easy to deal with. I like to leave him unbanned so he shows up at top with boots of mobility and nothing else. free kill!
But you can afford Boots of Mobility AND a Cloth Armor!

If someone dies up top it's generally due to poor decisions and jumping into a situation they can't get out of.

If a Rammus gets up there and the cap doesn't finish, then dies, he made the poor decision of having no common sense to, maybe, fall back and play taunt+stun bot for the team in the case that the enemy team jumps in. Like the countless numbers of Wukongs that Nimbus Strike in and then try to Decoy out, but then forget that neutral turrets give stealth detection.

Imwetoddid

01-23-2012

Just had a game where someone else picked Rammus, started phage and demanded bot.

Suffice to say we lost.

Oddjustice

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionButlerGO View Post
lol, I use it to remind my self that I am, in fact, terrible, and that I need to get better.

P.S. Someone plug my name in and let me know the result. Last I checked I was 1100-1200, and at the end of an ugly losing streak (honestly, though, about half of those were 4v5's so I'm not THAT bad). Which, frankly, is a hell of a way to finish out my first 100 games.
Don't feel bad. Yesterday my elo was 1670, but a string of crappy losses have seen that number getting blown up. Gratz on 100, I just hit 500 myself and I still consider myself mad scrubby.

Whi

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaladilae View Post
rammus does well in blind because people dont like to play good counters for things

best counter to rammus is teemo, by far
what lol.