Diving WM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvear View Post
I find it very amusing when people ***** at me cause "I don't help top" when they have 3-4 top and I go gank and cap bot (just like you said you did). We have 3 and they're still mad.
Lol.. I love that.

"FDru why are you bot"
*after I just sent their bot laner to the fountain and am in the middle of capping their turret*

It's like all they see is that you aren't joining in on their Windmill suicide mission. They then proceed to blame you for them losing mid after they feed top a triple kill.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Windmill suicide mission.
Had to laugh, too true

Bearacolypse

Recruiter

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
You should just avoid turrets with tanks sitting on them unless they're alone, they're already hurt and you already have a lot of minions built up. Wasting time pushing is just asking to get wiped after their team comes to help them, and diving them is the stupidest thing you could do. If there's a tank and their team on the tower, grab one of their other turrets that are wide open.
I agree, sitting in lane pushing minions is a strategy that will generally lose you the game. It is only effective vs teams with no minion clearing capabilities and gives them the time to set up. Believe me, I love it when the enemy team just pushes minions, it makes the match really easy for me. I have enough time to gank bot, backcap, and harass all while they are laning.
Yet I see teams just rez and rush top to continue laning over and over again while 4 of them just sit on the point.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearacolypse View Post
I agree, sitting in lane pushing minions is a strategy that will generally lose you the game. It is only effective vs teams with no minion clearing capabilities
Right, it's only significantly effective if you have good pushers against bad pushers.

EinzigerAI

01-23-2012

In lieu of the windmill suicide missions I generally will either gank bot, or as the 3 go top I try to back cap mid to pull some people away from top. If all I can do is half cap the tower it's still a victory because someone has to go back to mid to grab it.

It normally works in the 1400/1500 elo, not sure about anything higher though.