Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I hate that awkward moment when...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talanaer

01-29-2012

When you watch an ally wukong evade an entire enemy team from their base all the way to ours when you could have took down two towers during the chase...

Eviant

01-29-2012

Haha, the awkward Moment when as Janna (With an AA), you steal First blood from your jungler/AD carry, only to realize that they had wasted Ignite for that kill.

Playing MF I stop to type to see if I could have blue, and MF AA's it for the steal.

St General

01-29-2012

The awkwards moments as Veigar:

When I darkmatter to check the bush and kill someone.
When I ult at clone (shaco/leblanc)
When I stun a clone and realize it was a fake. The real one is behind me and he is killing me.
When I lag and find myself walking through a whole team gank. Only to be surprised that I am unharmed and my teamates are dead/ running away.

Zahalith

01-29-2012

The awkward moment when you think you are silenced because you can't use your abilities... to see your hands are on the 1234 keys instead of QWER ...

TheOnlySodo

01-30-2012

That awkward moment when you use flash trying to ping.

superlockon

01-30-2012

That awkward moment when you're laning against Nidalee and Caitlyn and you hit every trap in the bush while you're trying to chase them.
That awkward moment when jungle Amumu tries to tower dive an Irelia at 100 health and gets stunnned in tower range and dies.

Viaz

01-30-2012

the awkward moment when ur skill fails but u got the kill

Husinecka

01-30-2012

you accidentaly buy 2 boots and dont realize untill stat-screen after game.

Husinecka

01-30-2012

when someguy calls mid and brags about how awesome he is and then get lvl1-screwed by entire team after 1 min gameplay.

Zombie on Roids

01-30-2012

when blitz crank pulls me on accident while im invisible twitch or eve