I hate that awkward moment when...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fawkes

01-27-2012

team fight starts with an amumu bandage followed by an opposing janna ult...
#ForeverAlone

SoloDragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

When you buy mana regren items accidently on shen

Soundchaos

01-28-2012

My wife, who recently decided she wanted to play support, said she had to put wards in bushes or people could see them. I told her that they go stealth and the enemy can only see our wards if it's near a pink ward or if one of them have an Oracle's Elixir. She then bought an Oracle's Elixir and thought she could see wards just by having it in her inventory so I informed her that she had to use it first.

The awkward moment came when I asked her how she's played LoL for well over two years without learning how wards and oracles work. . .

C0rrupt S0ul

01-28-2012

When you telleport in to bd when no champs are around. By time you teleport there, all 5 enemy champs are around.

You tower dive with singe to flip out their gooey, but instead flip out a minion.

Detris White

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

That moment where you try to save your ally from a shaco gank and kill him. Only to find out that you killed his clone and now your Caitlyn is dead

molinator

01-28-2012

It's mid-late game and you're retreating through enemy jungle with a teammate. as you approach some brush you get a ward ready to place... except your teammate was thinking the exact same thing.

double warded brush -_-

Synides Death

Recruiter

01-28-2012

jumping on someone with jax and them surviving with 5-10 health and then you cant chace because you being bombarded by turret shots

Sorakuro

01-28-2012

I ult on a dying ally in the midst of a team fight only to end up at the fountain because the were recalling
-Shen

Mr Nibblets

01-28-2012

you have sun fire cape, and accidentally walk past the baron

Mr Nibblets

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicMike View Post
That awkward moment when I have my worst game ever (2/20/4 LeBlanc), but my team still wins anyway lol
yes but have you ever had a 0/26/0 with veigar?