I hate that awkward moment when...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1337BobBarker

03-28-2012

Drop Tibburs or Ziggs alt in the wrong direction...
Go in for the kill with Cass, then realize "E" isn't smart cast from previous game and get owned...
Fizz "E" into wall rather than over it when jungler pings blue and having to run around (so embarrassing)....

Sephrinx

03-28-2012

That awkward moment when you see Riot responding to threads like this, instead of the several in depth latency/dc/ping threads in the help/support forums that are popping up more and more frequently...

Nateeyyy

03-28-2012

The awkward moment when the enemy team says press d or f to dance and I blow my flash.

CalvinChen9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

When enemy Caitlyn Ults, and you get hit instead unintentionally when your ally that was going to get hit was not hit instead.

îÿƒ Juniorer

03-28-2012

When I just realized I did a utility rammus in dominion. forgot to change masteries, then learning their team has 2 afkers.

Genotoxic

03-28-2012

the awkard moment when you ignite someone and they get away with 13 hp but there too far to turret dive.

BlackJesus101

03-28-2012

when Tryndamere underestimates the power of a Nasus Q and doesnt bother to pop his ult

Skilltestingman

03-28-2012

The moment where i walk through 5 champs with below 100 hp.

Not even a lie, my allies distracted, but you can't be that blind

UnholyCarcass

03-28-2012

That awkward moment when you're watching an LoL video on youtube and you push out the sides of the screen as if you were actually playing...

MeinUguu

03-28-2012

That moment when Lux downs a Pantheon with Auto-attacks, because he saw her as no threat without mana.