I hate that awkward moment when...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiverZebra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

You ignite a minion instead of the dying champ that gets away.

TRAVISw

02-07-2012

Lux kills baron with her ulti, and our vayne trying to B near the red buff

Ramas Jonith

02-07-2012

when you go to give an ally much needed health and target a minion instead.

when you throw everything you have at a fiddlesticks that has half health and suddenly you're dead with him having full health.

you hit teleport to enter a battle right when all of your allies recall away.

everyone on your team picks melee.

Qazwsxedc168

02-07-2012

when you miss your heal spell as karma because your are just out of range

Ramnok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonata XI View Post
Seeing a team fight start, while you're playing Kennen; running in with your speed boost and ult; only to watch your team run away, as you get focused and die right away. Same goes for Lee Sin..
This... completely this.. omg do I get angry, we're all preparing to fight, bunching up and ready to hit them (btw me being the tank most of the time means I initiate, which means my team follows me....) I rush in to do my tank thing then suddenly all of them go, "Eh, there he goes... yep... awesome... hey how was that superbowl?" "Awesome! did you see the commercial?" "Oh yea! the one with the bear doing stupid ****? yea it was amazig... (not misspelled "amazing")

What's embarassing is you use one of your abilities that's able to dash to someone through abilities means (skillshots) and whaddya know, the game miscalculates the distance and you just dash into the corner of a wall or the flash you've used billions of times to get away from the enemy when suddenly the tiny wall that could be easily traversed gets RAVENOUS ARMS AND CLAWS AND PULLS ME BACK! BACK INTO THE COLD CLUTCHES OF MY ENEMY!

*coughs* sorry bout that,... venting... its good for the soul..

Muzukashi

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldyu View Post
solo queue... ashe + garen auto lock. they wanna lane with each other. a kogmaw auto locks. leona auto locks. holy **** i queue dodged so fast...
Derp.I run this in my head and realize this is a perfectly good team.
Pick your champ according to what your team picked and/or stop QQing....

ƒ River Tam

02-08-2012

You get out to lane before you realize you bought a mana potion with your boots... as Garen.

deatras

02-08-2012

when you are taking baron and an enemy brand steals it against your whole team

when your in skype with a friend and talking about the bans in your ranked lobby to find out he is on the other team.

Noshamwow

03-28-2012

When I hit 90 caliber net and end up in the lap of the champ that was chasing me. happened last night TWICE ffs.

All T No Shade

03-28-2012

the awkward moment where sometimes you still have that built in muscle memory from playing DotA back in the day, where you could blink and dodge spell projectiles, and you flash away from an enemy yi, mid-alpha strike... derp.