Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help/Tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aimewow

07-19-2010

Ok, first off, the reason I'm doing this (and sorry if wrong forum, just don't know where else to put it):

I main Sivir, because I like her and find her fun to play. Yet I continuously get bad K rations (normally 0-2/5-8), and I've lost 6 games in a row with her.

So, while it goes without saying I need to learn to play, this brings me to two points:

1. Is it possible for me to actually make 6 different teams lose because I suck?

and

2. Any tips? My runes are : Attack Damage, Attack Speed and CD reduction (might change that, did it for a placeholder)

My normal build is : Zerker boots, Starks, Black Cleaver, Madreds, Malady, and then either another attack speed or damage depending on how I'm doing.

Is there anything I could improve?