Prepaid Riot Gamecards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

10-15-2009
7 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by radica View Post
I have a question. So I pre-ordered the game online. Will I be able to spend the $10 Riot points that suppose to come with the per-order during the beta testing? Will an e-mail be sent to me tomorrow to be able to redeem the points to test?
I am currently working on getting the answer to this question for preorder customers. When I have more information, I will pass it along.

c7a1

10-15-2009

I was wondering the same thing. Ty for getting back I wanna use some riot points! :P

Kaitor

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by c7a1 View Post
I was wondering the same thing. Ty for getting back I wanna use some riot points! :P
I'm also looking for this answer, but anyways, afaik all players will get some RP to spent on the shop. The only differece is that RP will not be refounded when the game goes live.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

10-15-2009
8 of 11 Riot Posts

Preorder customers will be able to redeem their preorder in its entirety on Tuesday, October 20th. This includes the skins, 20 champion unlocks, runes, Riot Points, etc. All of it. At present, the preorder pormotional is not yet available with the iteration of the store that is being distributed with the current patch. On Tuesday, we will be distributing a store update, and we will make sure that you have access to your preorder content at this time.

Dynamo

10-15-2009

Is there any way to purchase riot points in Canada atm?

ZSabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Preorder customers will be able to redeem their preorder in its entirety on Tuesday, October 20th. This includes the skins, 20 champion unlocks, runes, Riot Points, etc. All of it. At present, the preorder pormotional is not yet available with the iteration of the store that is being distributed with the current patch. On Tuesday, we will be distributing a store update, and we will make sure that you have access to your preorder content at this time.
I am assuming that players who pre-order from retail stores will have to wait on release in order to get these benefits. Is my assumption correct?

Footman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-15-2009

I checked two 7-11s today, a Best Buy, and a Blockbuster who stocks tons of game cards. No luck at any

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

10-15-2009
9 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSabre View Post
I am assuming that players who pre-order from retail stores will have to wait on release in order to get these benefits. Is my assumption correct?
Unfortunately, preorders from retail stores are not handled by Riot, and as such I have no information regarding the status of these collectors packs.

BirthdayMassacre

10-15-2009

Same i went to both a 7/11 and Best Buy neither of them had it. Any reason why some stores would have them and others not? Employees at both stores didn't even know what i was talking about when i asked them. O btw this is in NY.

Zakenna

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirthdayMassacre View Post
Same i went to both a 7/11 and Best Buy neither of them had it. Any reason why some stores would have them and others not? Employees at both stores didn't even know what i was talking about when i asked them. O btw this is in NY.
I work at Best Buy and I had no idea we had Riot Pre-paid cards until I found this thread. It's not like we have a store meeting every time a new product comes into the store so chances are they wouldn't know what you're talking about unless they play LoL or opened the box and were the ones who put it on the shelf.