Prepaid Riot Gamecards

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kittie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2009

I would like to know how the cards looked like. I goggled and nothing showed up. How will I be sure if the stores in our area carry these prepaid cards? Ive once spend a month trying to get certain cards off 7-11. They keep saying they would make their order, but it would never show.

Achenar

10-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xocolatl View Post
I know this is a long shot, but will it be available in Australia?
Since I found LoL preorder packs ($70 bloody dollars, although with what looks like an all-new and exclusive Kayle skin) in a local EB on the weekend, I'd say yes, but I could be wrong!

Slanzinger

10-13-2009

Of course, given recent developments it seems unlikely that something this convenient will come to European players any time soon _

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

10-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arty View Post
What about collector edition points? Will we get those before or after beta?
it currently looks like/ what has been stated hints at after.

Dragonglove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2009

Alright Riot, I've got $50 in your point cards now. Don't let me down or else I'll ragequit so hard you'll be feeling it in your balls for weeks.

btw, I was reading the fine print on the back of the cards... apparently the store is called "Arcanum Majoris". It also says "With Riot Points you may acquire the use of champions, alternate character skins and other premium virtual items for your League of Legends account".

Tuul

10-13-2009

What about those of us that prepurchased the digital collectors edition.

Will we get our $10 in riot points to buy stuff during the remainder of the closed beta?

eXMarvin

10-13-2009

ive read something about a "reset".. what exactly do this reset include? summoner level?

Xarteck

10-14-2009

what about europe?!? preorder?!?! riot(GoA?!?) points?!? answers pls Riot!

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

10-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXMarvin View Post
ive read something about a "reset".. what exactly do this reset include? summoner level?
at the end of beta accounts will be reset. What im assuming this to mean is summoner level, all runes/mastery, championsunlocked, or anything else that will be purchasable from the store during beta will be reset. You will essentially start again from scratch (with the same summoner name), and any actual money you spend on items in the store during beta will be refunded at this time, to be respent

KuraM

10-14-2009

the reset, is that at the end of closed beta, or open beta?

and when you buy stuff during beta, when it gets reset and we get refunded, do we still keep the stuff we got or no?

1234567 ... 11