Draft mode. You know its GG at champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

01-23-2012

ITT: Good advice for a player who snubs it. Sad times.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

What is unviable champion?

I had AP trist top a game, Taric top a game, Soraka top a game, Sona top a game, Janna top a game (myself), Mundo top a game
Name me another unviable champ, and i can tell you how they can do well

By "top a game", i mean coming as number 1 with 350+ points above 2nd place

Juzt

01-23-2012

Their are so many champions to play better in AP Yi's place.

What don't you understand that Yi isnt the only champion i have? It might be for you lol

Phourc

01-23-2012

What they're saying man, is if you had gone AP Yi, you would have done better.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzt View Post
Their are so many champions to play better in AP Yi's place.

What don't you understand that Yi isnt the only champion i have? It might be for you lol
The fact that this wasn't about AP Yi being viable or not until you made it about him; we were referring to how you built as an AD Yi in that game, and in the last game you played Yi, on top of other times where your builds were sub-par.

The fact of the matter is if you want to be tanky, you're either better off going AP Yi or simply play a Tank since there's "so many champions to play better in [Tanky] Yi's place".

Juzt

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
What they're saying man, is if you had gone AP Yi, you would have done better.
Did you guys investigate every teammate i had played with those games? I had to cover for a fail bottom lane shyt-vana bottom going against Tristana ( had to compromise my build, she had an ignite)

Juzt

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
What is unviable champion?

I had AP trist top a game, Taric top a game, Soraka top a game, Sona top a game, Janna top a game (myself), Mundo top a game
Name me another unviable champ, and i can tell you how they can do well

By "top a game", i mean coming as number 1 with 350+ points above 2nd place
+1 for playing the champion incorrectly?

AbsolutePK

01-23-2012

So much trolling.

Redenbacher

01-23-2012

1) Post a thread complaining about a losing streak.
2) Trash posters for giving advice in good will to improve your game despite bad teammates.
3)???
4) Don't profit, and continue to fail.

Why bother making the thread? If you're on a losing streak, I don't care what you think of your teammates. YOU are the only common denominator, in every loss. You are the only constant. That tells me you're part of the problem.

Face the facts: You are not the best player in the world. You do not know everything. There will always be new things to learn and ways to improve. Take advice from others who may or may not be better than you, and look for ways to enhance your skills.

Player skill is only determined by the player's willingness and capacity to learn. If you're not willing to learn, you will not become a better player.

TL;DR - Stop it.

ActionButlerGO

01-23-2012

I play blind pick exclusively and never see mirror image teams.

Never mind the fact that my last team handily beat a Morg/Shaco/Rammus team. All of your arguments are invalid.