Draft mode. You know its GG at champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzt View Post
"Unless you're building AP Yi" Umm yeah......I think i've heard enough from you. I think your looking at someone else's profile.
LMAO If you want to use ad hominem attacks to refute your claim, try being better than the person you're attempting to attack. (Doesn't even know that AP Yi is actually viable in Dominion let alone how to build AD Yi effectively)

Yeah, definitely looking at the right person here.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

I'm sorry, Ekis teh Seraph may be a noob (not judging you, just dont' know you), but he is completely correct.

You built terribly. Your stats say you played terribly. Stop playing draft and costing your team the win. You deserve every lose you get if you don't want to listen to advise on how to improve

[NA] Juzt (Now:Bronze, S1:Bronze), RankedSolo5x5: 1365 [37W/26L], Dominion: 1597 [104W/93L], Normal: 833W/842L

Sivir with worst boots (zerkers), spirit visage, wits end, executioners, and last whisper. No damage so you weren't lifestealing much, the wits end makes you spec into magic damage for no reason, spirit visage is doing pretty much nothing, and you have boots which don't help. You are penetrating enemy armour but not doing damage so don't know why you bothered, and you have one item that gives you some crit chance

Sion with a trinity force, when his lowest cd is I think 6? if not more. Thats 6 seconds. You pay 4k to do about 25 damage a second. Why not get a pickaxe and with a low 1.0 aspd equal that for 1/4 the cost?
You then go on to build a phage, which is already part of the triforce, thus wasting gold on an inefficient item. Then you build starks. This I don't know why because you were at this point incredibly squishy due to not having a good item build. Finally you had an AP starting item, giving you AP which helps so much when you have no Mpen.

Blitzcrank. You built manamune, sheen, and a catalyst. With ionian boots. I can tell you right now, you were incredibly squishy, the enemy team was doing pretty much true damage to you thanks to penetration, so you were facing 400-500 damage nukes from everyone, with only about 2k health. Add on your passive, assuming max mana, and its aobut 3k health. Thats 6 hits. Thats not many. Pantheon can take far more than that easily.

Please, please go learn and stop blaming OTHERS for what you have done wrong

Juzt

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
I'm sorry, Ekis teh Seraph may be a noob (not judging you, just dont' know you), but he is completely correct.

You built terribly. Your stats say you played terribly. Stop playing draft and costing your team the win. You deserve every lose you get if you don't want to listen to advise on how to improve

[NA] Juzt (Now:Bronze, S1:Bronze), RankedSolo5x5: 1365 [37W/26L], Dominion: 1597 [104W/93L], Normal: 833W/842L

Sivir with worst boots (zerkers), spirit visage, wits end, executioners, and last whisper. No damage so you weren't lifestealing much, the wits end makes you spec into magic damage for no reason, spirit visage is doing pretty much nothing, and you have boots which don't help. You are penetrating enemy armour but not doing damage so don't know why you bothered, and you have one item that gives you some crit chance

Sion with a trinity force, when his lowest cd is I think 6? if not more. Thats 6 seconds. You pay 4k to do about 25 damage a second. Why not get a pickaxe and with a low 1.0 aspd equal that for 1/4 the cost?
You then go on to build a phage, which is already part of the triforce, thus wasting gold on an inefficient item. Then you build starks. This I don't know why because you were at this point incredibly squishy due to not having a good item build. Finally you had an AP starting item, giving you AP which helps so much when you have no Mpen.

Blitzcrank. You built manamune, sheen, and a catalyst. With ionian boots. I can tell you right now, you were incredibly squishy, the enemy team was doing pretty much true damage to you thanks to penetration, so you were facing 400-500 damage nukes from everyone, with only about 2k health. Add on your passive, assuming max mana, and its aobut 3k health. Thats 6 hits. Thats not many. Pantheon can take far more than that easily.

Please, please go learn and stop blaming OTHERS for what you have done wrong
tl:dr problem?

GET REKT FGT

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
I'm sorry, Ekis teh Seraph may be a noob (not judging you, just dont' know you)
All good, I even consider myself a noob at times

RealWolf M

01-23-2012

yeah, I hate that feeling. When you do something incredibly dumb, you die, and then you go "That was really stupid, why did I do that". Like you go for a distraction cap at their mid right when 3 of them have respawned

Juzt

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
LMAO If you want to use ad hominem attacks to refute your claim, try being better than the person you're attempting to attack. (Doesn't even know that AP Yi is actually viable in Dominion let alone how to build AD Yi effectively)

Yeah, definitely looking at the right person here.
Remember you said i didn't have any life-steal items. If you would look at my item build this 5th time you can see one this time lol ..

Yi has 2 abilities that is based off AP, the other 2 are based off auto attacks. Don't you own a mage champion? You use those 2 Ap based for getting to your target and heal to sustain lane

RealWolf M

01-23-2012

Oh, I need to correct you on something Ekis, AP yi is not quite viable. He works against a low push lane with no hard disable, but its so rare he really isn't that valuable anymore.

Nekrogen tried him for a while but it kept failing

GET REKT FGT

01-23-2012

Quote:
Remember you said i didn't have any life-steal items. If you would look at my item build this 5th time you can see one this time lol ..

Yi has 2 abilities that is based off AP, the other 2 are based off auto attacks. Don't you own a mage champion? You use those 2 Ap based for getting to your target and heal to sustain lane
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1665396&page=3

Meditate is on a 1.65:1 AP Ratio, meaning if you wanted to be tanky, much like you built, you'd be better off going AP in the first place if you're dying so much in team fights.

Alpha Strike has a 1:1 AP ratio giving you an extreme early game advantage, in terms of teamfights that's a minimum of a 200 damage nuke in early game in teamfights, minion wave destruction and harass. Combined with CDR, maxed out you have a 6 second wave harassing ability on top of being able to do significant damage to your enemy if positioned correctly without ever getting into range of his attacks/spells. Even without Alpha Strike being maxed, at the full 40% CDR your Alpha Strike will have a lower cooldown than if you maxed it.

I said endgame for your 1 Life Steal item, to which if you were even building Stark's Fervor you opted out of doing to grab a Thornmail (it being your 5th item and you not having any items with Actives shows this) >.>. You grabbed a Null Magic Mantle and could've built it into a Wit's End for at least some added damage but you didn't even do THAT. At least Stark's would've given you some Armor Reduction + Attack Speed and More Life Steal.

You built horribly and were part of the problem, just learn from it and do better instead of pointing the blame at your teammates, even IF they were horrible as well.

Quote:
Oh, I need to correct you on something Ekis, AP yi is not quite viable. He works against a low push lane with no hard disable, but its so rare he really isn't that valuable anymore.

Nekrogen tried him for a while but it kept failing
Yeah, I played against Nekro with AP Yi sometime back before I had to get my name changed due to offensiveness, but yeah AP Yi's viable; sub-par, but viable.

Juzt

01-23-2012

Tl:dr~

GET REKT FGT

01-23-2012

Quote:
Tl:dr~
tl;dr: You're horrible, if you took time to read you could actually learn how to build AD Yi effectively. Take care now, bye bye.