Draft mode. You know its GG at champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juzt

01-23-2012

Pretty much every game I've called it. Don't wanna play blind; sick of the same **** mirror image team comps and if your team doesn't play high teir champions ; you will lose.

Too much people selecting un-viable champions. In a long loss streak because of that OR people buying the wrong items. Just going glass canon will make you lose late game when you dont have as much health to survive a fight.

Juzt

01-23-2012

Just lost another game.... GG for having 2 support champions on team and no damage.

I've had like a long win streak with dominion draft, but lately this past weeks nothing but bad players on my team not knowing how dominion works.

FDru

01-23-2012

Pretty sure nobody cares!

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Looking at your match history, I'd say you were the problem:

1.) You played Master Yi without building any type of damage or Life Steal (aside at the end of the match when it looks like it didn't matter). Your only boost to your damage was a Frozen Mallet, and you have a Thornmail. If you're building as a Tanky Yi, you're essentially no use to the team. I see your other Yi match was equally terrible due to a really horrible build. Also, why are you specc'd into Critical Strike and NOT building Critical Strike items? Waste of talents, esp considering the 3% life steal in Offense is better than Crit when you're not building around Crit damage >.>. If you used your AD Dominion build, you built purely tanky without any sort of damage outside of Armor Penetration.

2.) WTF were you building as Blitzcrank? Your build is all over the place.

Sorry but you were the part of, if not THE, problem. Tanky Yi with no source of Attack Damage other than FMallet and a late game grab of Life Steal, that's major fail right there. Plus a majority of your Crystal Scar scores would suggest that you're simply going for kills and not focusing on towers (Low minion kills, low point captures, barely any point capture assists). Methinks you don't know how to Dominion.

zionist shill

01-23-2012

Building Thornmail on Master Yi? Better blame teammates for loss.

Juzt

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
Looking at your match history, I'd say you were the problem:

1.) You played Master Yi without building any type of damage or Life Steal (aside at the end of the match when it looks like it didn't matter). Your only boost to your damage was a Frozen Mallet, and you have a Thornmail. If you're building as a Tanky Yi, you're essentially no use to the team. I see your other Yi match was equally terrible due to a really horrible build. Also, why are you specc'd into Critical Strike and NOT building Critical Strike items? Waste of talents, esp considering the 3% life steal in Offense is better than Crit when you're not building around Crit damage >.>. If you used your AD Dominion build, you built purely tanky without any sort of damage outside of Armor Penetration.

2.) WTF were you building as Blitzcrank? Your build is all over the place.

Sorry but you were the part of, if not THE, problem. Tanky Yi with no source of Attack Damage other than FMallet and a late game grab of Life Steal, that's major fail right there. Plus a majority of your Crystal Scar scores would suggest that you're simply going for kills and not focusing on towers (Low minion kills, low point captures, barely any point capture assists). Methinks you don't know how to Dominion.

Not gonna explain how thorn mail works to you, not gonna explain blitz-cranks passive, and not gonna explain how health points matter.

Juzt

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Pretty sure nobody cares!

You manged to click the thread and respond, If you didn't care you wouldn't even bother to reply to it

Juzt

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpIe Reign View Post
Building Thornmail on Master Yi? Better blame teammates for loss.
Thorn-mail: ultimate defense against AD champions and its a great pick going against 3 AD champions relying on auto attacks.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzt View Post
Not gonna explain how thorn mail works to you, not gonna explain blitz-cranks passive, and not gonna explain how health points matter.
I don't need you to explain any of that, the fact of the matter is your build was horrible and you were at fault as well for building so horribly. You have no signficant Life Steal, Attack Damage, or Attack Speed outside of Boots and a PD, three of the most important things for a Master Yi unless you're building AP. You wouldn't need Thornmail all like that if you even attempted to build 3 of these things first; you would force them to grab thornmail and let your AP teammates shut them down.

If you want to build as a tank, play a Tank. Your runes are only good if you're building against a team full of bruisers.

Face it, you built horribly, played horribly, and loss because of such. Don't blame your teammates, look at yourself first. L2Dominion.

Juzt

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
I don't need you to explain any of that, the fact of the matter is your build was horrible and you were at fault as well for building so horribly. You have no signficant Life Steal, Attack Damage, or Attack Speed outside of Boots and a PD, three of the most important things for a Master Yi unless you're building AP.

If you want to build as a tank, play as a Tank. Your runes are only good if you're building against a team full of bruisers.

Face it, you built horribly, played horribly, and loss because of such. Don't blame your teammates, look at yourself first.
"Unless you're building AP Yi" Umm yeah......I think i've heard enough from you. I think your looking at someone else's profile.