Sad realization

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seemseasy

01-22-2012

After a losing streak, my ELO has dropped too far for me to be able to play a tank/support such as Alistar and expect my team to behave competently. Now I have to play a champ I enjoy less.

Bonabon

01-22-2012

Get two friends.
Have one play Poppy.
Have one play Vayne.
Run around with them 24/7.
Headbutt enemy into/near a wall.
Let them do the rest.

Tiranui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2012

Do your best op. I get stuck bottom a lot ;<. In fact sometimes in draft I feel boxed in by my team's own picks. But don't give up ;S.

Oozra

01-23-2012

god i hate that i always have to be bot too .

Every game i ask in champ selec if anyone is doing bot and 90% of the time , either no one answer or someone says : you .

I hate being stuck 90% of the time bot

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Find a friend. Preferrably one of those bottom playing ones (they are rare, at least the good ones are)

XaoGarrent

01-23-2012

I ****ing feel your pain. Alistar is so incredibly fun and game breakingly strong with competent teammates backing him. But he's nearly completely useless with disorganized baddies.

It reminds me of a game I played. I was Alistar, and I had a Twitch on my team, who was the only one on the entire team besides me who knew what the hell he was doing. After a certain point, after many repeated losses trying to work with the "group," we said "**** our team" and by god we dragged this noob ass scrubby bunch of losers screaming and kicking to victory. We literally 2v4ed at several points at windmill while they were being collectively kited to death by a Kog guarding another point.

My only suggestion if you plan to play a supportish character anyway, is to find the most competent player on your team, and you guys duo it out in every endeavor, just hoping the rest of your team will do SOMETHING useful. But I do know how really hard that can be.

DivineBovine

01-23-2012

Well I like to play bot but now and again I like to be top...and the people who want me to be bot are not happy when i do that D:

umadbrudda

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seemseasy View Post
After a losing streak, my ELO has dropped too far for me to be able to play a tank/support such as Alistar and expect my team to behave competently. Now I have to play a champ I enjoy less.
So, you spam the same role every game regardless of team composition/player experience in different roles etc, and expect to gain ELO? Go read a basic guide on climbing the ladder before you post your crying.

Viktoree

01-23-2012

Get a friend bro, my brother and I can completetly take over games as WW/Irelia or WW/Alistar

GoldenTakeshi

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaoGarrent View Post
It reminds me of a game I played. I was Alistar, and I had a Twitch on my team, who was the only one on the entire team besides me who knew what the hell he was doing. After a certain point, after many repeated losses trying to work with the "group," we said "**** our team" and by god we dragged this noob ass scrubby bunch of losers screaming and kicking to victory. We literally 2v4ed at several points at windmill while they were being collectively kited to death by a Kog guarding another point.
I wonder if I was that twitch