Can we have Ranked Dominion yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

I'm pretty sure there is a substantially larger playerbase for Dominion than Twisted Treeline.

Can we get a real ladder, please?

jessejsteeltown

01-22-2012

ehh idk twisted treeline is pretty popular you would be suprised how many people stay away from dominion because they only want the original game mode... idk..maybe

Ben Caxton

01-22-2012

<3 TT, if there was ranked solo queue, its all i would play

New Battlefield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

i play tt nonstop....havnt touched dom. since release.

FYI dominion was seen as a bad move by a majority of the community.

jessejsteeltown

01-22-2012

OP went bye bye like magma chamber haha

SmkCrk

01-22-2012

Seriously. Is there a single good reason why it hasn't been done yet? What would it hurt?

Skytro

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Battlefield View Post
i play tt nonstop....havnt touched dom. since release.

FYI dominion was seen as a bad move by a majority of the community.
more like a majority of the forums.. which is less then 5% of the playerbase lol

BigHue

01-22-2012

TT > Dominoes

GarnetJewel

01-22-2012

because nobody plays duck duck goose competitively

Supersykotic

01-22-2012

Dominion is seen as less competitive by most of the verbal community (though still fun). Mainly cause the game is balanced for SR and there are way more champs that are worthless in Dominion than SR. I mean once we get Eve fixed with the stealth remake **** near all champs will be viable in ranked depending on team composition of both teams.

Where dominion has a lot of champs that are just bad. Alot of squishies cant hold thier own and people who require a lot of farm like nasus become very worthless very fast. Plus SR has more team strats and many more things to keep track of like dragon, baron, towers, inhibs, blue/red buff, and creep waves. Dominion is just the 5 nodes and the buff in the middle (and kinda creep waves though rarely).

Dominion is fun but it isnt competitive and if they ever make a ranked version of it, then it better be seperate from SR ranked because of how much more strategy is involved and how many more champs are viable. Hope that helps