Did I cost us the game?

Yes 32/7/7 with Twitch is a poor performance 3 8.57%
No 32/7/7 with Twitch is acceptable carry numbers 10 28.57%
Yes you cost Corki, therefore you cost your team 1 2.86%
No - you lost for some other reason, but who really cares 21 60.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Need a ruling from the collective intelligence of the group

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

atlas304

01-22-2012

just eyeballing the stats seems like youre a team full of squishys, which isnt great for defending points. while ninja capping is good if you cant hold em for long its not gonna matter too much.

although im more interested in what chu lookin at in your web browser.

Phourc

01-22-2012

Oooh, limited edition twitch skin, nice.

As for the kill stealing... what?

You have 32 kills + 7 assists = 39 enemy deaths you contributed to, whereas corki has 7 +16 = 23, so he wasn't even there for half of them by the numbers, meaning it was extremely unlikely they were 'stolen' from him in any way.

Remember KS = Kill Securing, and it's an important part of good teamwork. Complaining someone stole your kill outsides of summoner's rift 0CS healbots is just pointless whining.

As other people have said, your team's problem is team comp, you have little reliable CC (small aoe stun on a 20 second cooldown, woo), no tank, and with that jax's awkward build you didn't even really have a bruiser. Probably the best way you could have won is if one of the two ranged carries rolling tank instead xP

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas304 View Post
Lolololol.

Bonabon

01-22-2012

Quote:
LOL

Didn't even notice that at first.
Shame on OP. ;P

Exsnypre

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubester View Post
In a game of Dom tonight I went 32/7/7 with 11 caps and 10 neutralizes scoring 2453 points.

Our Corki 7/11/16 - 1552 points and says we lost b/c of me. He claimed that because I was killing everyone he could not get any kills.

Is there any way in the world this could be accurate? Did my performance us cost my team the game?

The other teammates 11/15/8 (Jax) 1643 points, 4/9/20 Vlad 1299 points, 8/1//16 Cass @1000 points.

Is Corki correct that I cost us the game? Which we lost 0-22

There is an attachment if you want to delve deeper.
I have to ask:

How do you have 32 kills 11 caps and 10 neutralizes and not have a 6 item build?

It doesn't make any sense. After about 20 kills and 6 caps/neutralizes you should have had boots + 5 upper tier items. You were obviously doing something wrong to not have a full build at the end of that game.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

I cannot understand the reason to have a Kitae over another PD....

In case you shout Arm pen, with 32kill, you should have had the last whisper already

Oozra

01-23-2012

Quote:

I loled so hard lol

ProSauce VT

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
I cannot understand the reason to have a Kitae over another PD....

In case you shout Arm pen, with 32kill, you should have had the last whisper already
If you look the opposing team was HP stacking and had no AR thus a Last Whisper would of been a waste while the Kitae countered there HP stacking something another PH wouldn't do near as well.

Also in regards to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exsnypre View Post
I have to ask:

How do you have 32 kills 11 caps and 10 neutralizes and not have a 6 item build?

It doesn't make any sense. After about 20 kills and 6 caps/neutralizes you should have had boots + 5 upper tier items. You were obviously doing something wrong to not have a full build at the end of that game.
He had a 1000g boots. A 2725g Kitae's. A 2845g PH. A 2900 SB. A 3830 IE. Add that all together and you get 13300. How many games do you reach that much gold not even adding in any gold he may have had on him at game end in a dominion game?

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

From the looks of it, OP lost because essentially they built no type of resistance/armor while the enemy team had some type of mitigation, be it HP, Armor, etc.

Not to mention, if reading it correctly, with the number of neutralizations and captures everybody had, nobody defended what they had but insisted on going for grabbing extra captures i.e. overextending where not needing to.

So as a Twitch you did not lose the game per se, rather everybody wanted to kill and nobody wanted to defend, leaving whatever tactic you were using (even if the right one) useless.

Also, anybody complaining about kills being stolen in Dominion needs to seriously go back to Summoner's Rift. Killing is good, whoever kills someone it means the enemy team has one less person to defend with, but it's not the point of Dominion (you can seriously net more gold killing 3 minions faster than killing one champ). That Corki and Vladmir does not understand the concept of team playing or Dominion from the looks of it.

RealWolf M

01-23-2012

I just want to say here:

You lost from teamwork. That is purely it. It is teamwork which would change the last teamwork.

judging from as the above person said the item builds and the cap/neutralises, it was less a teamwork orientated game, more everyone doing random things.

Finally, just for the record, Kill stealing does exist. Kill securing is important, but taking a kill from a carry when the carry has 100% chance of securing it is often a bad thing, as it does have an impact, however small, and can make the difference later on

Phourc

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
Finally, just for the record, Kill stealing does exist. Kill securing is important, but taking a kill from a carry when the carry has 100% chance of securing it is often a bad thing, as it does have an impact, however small, and can make the difference later on
True, although 100% certainty in a pug is always debatable - BUT between ranged carry twitch and ranged carry corki, it shouldn't really matter who gets the kill.