Did I cost us the game?

Yes 32/7/7 with Twitch is a poor performance 3 8.57%
No 32/7/7 with Twitch is acceptable carry numbers 10 28.57%
Yes you cost Corki, therefore you cost your team 1 2.86%
No - you lost for some other reason, but who really cares 21 60.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Need a ruling from the collective intelligence of the group

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rubester

01-22-2012

In a game of Dom tonight I went 32/7/7 with 11 caps and 10 neutralizes scoring 2453 points.

Our Corki 7/11/16 - 1552 points and says we lost b/c of me. He claimed that because I was killing everyone he could not get any kills.

Is there any way in the world this could be accurate? Did my performance us cost my team the game?

The other teammates 11/15/8 (Jax) 1643 points, 4/9/20 Vlad 1299 points, 8/1//16 Cass @1000 points.

Is Corki correct that I cost us the game? Which we lost 0-22

There is an attachment if you want to delve deeper.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-22-2012

your team lost

the five of you all lost

it was all of your faults

ProSauce VT

01-22-2012

I would have to have seen the entire game from start to finish however I would say ultimately what lost you the game was the champion selection as you had no hard cc (non-slows) to speak of.

That aside that Jax build is a bit odd for the remake and Black Cleaver on Corki when the other team is HP stacking is questionable as well when compared to other items you could buy with 2865 since his Gatling Gun at that point would eliminate most if not all there AR assuming ArP runes. Your build was a pretty much spot on good counter-build against them.

WindWhip

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastatio Tactics View Post
I would have to have seen the entire game from start to finish however I would say ultimately what lost you the game was the champion selection as you had no hard cc (non-slows) to speak of.

That aside that Jax build is a bit odd for the remake and Black Cleaver on Corki when the other team is HP stacking is questionable as well when compared to other items you could buy with 2865 since his Gatling Gun at that point would eliminate most if not all there AR assuming ArP runes. Your build was a pretty much spot on good counter-build against them.
You seem to have missed the bit where his team had Cass's ult as well as Jax's stun, while the other team had Sona's ult, Nocturne's fear, and Shyvana's knockback. I wouldn't say that either team really won out in the best hard CC area.

urmamasllama

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastatio Tactics View Post

they had two aoe stuns the enemy had one aoe stun and a single target fear so no...

WindWhip

01-22-2012

Without seeing the actual game it is impossible to tell what really led to your loss. However, it does seem that it could have been very much due to you if had a tendency to just take kills and not do much else in fights as well as captures points without defending any of them at all. In the end though it is a team game and you all failed to some extent.

rubester

01-22-2012

All good comments. For a little more context I had to keep roaming back to our bot and mid because we could not hold them bot (or I needed to stop them at our mid). We were down in cap points most of the game 3-2 but had a nice comeback in the end, but ultimately they had too much momentum.

ProSauce VT

01-22-2012

Quote:
they had two aoe stuns the enemy had one aoe stun and a single target fear so no...
First Jax stun is only melee ranged and is automatically applied at the end of 1.5 seconds meaning its easy to avoid.

Second Cass Stun is an ult that turns into a slow if you turn away as well as she was most likely bot for the duration of the game which would then take her out of the equation for top.

Third they had a Sona ult that will AoE stun no matter what. A Nocturn fear as well a global ult. A shyvana ult (not sure how to classify it...perhaps a knock into ult?).

Ultimately what it seems to have come down to is there team had Twich and the other team had a stronger comp of map control.

Zeynothix

01-22-2012

The only way you could possibly get that many kills is if the rest of your team let you. Considering you lost, and no one else on your team went positive kills, its probably safe to assume that they suck. Unless you were sitting on a speed shrine waiting for a 1v1 for you to KS, there is no way you could kill steal that many except with an extreme discrepancy in skill or items. Hell, the fact that you sent them to the spawn so many times should have left the field clear for your team to capture every point.

I'm not saying that there isn't something you could have done to pull the game to a victory, but I would not be surprised if you were the only reason your team didn't get completely zoned and locked down at spawn. People underestimate kills in Dominion, but you still get a good amount of gold, and those 16 assists from Corki still gave him a lot of gold. More importantly there is a huge psychological effect from having a single champ go 20+ kills, and I've seen entire teams run away from me when they see me pop ult. Your team simply couldn't capitalize on your killing power.

Falco Amadeus

01-23-2012

It was a close game, looked like. Don't feel bad about it, people just rage.