Domnion IP gains

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpidusCloud

01-22-2012

seriously im number 1 in kills captures assists everything and i only get 20 IP? is that a little skewed?

(im level 30 btw)

Tetsero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

did you win?

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

You're under the (laughably flawed) assumption that your IP gained is tied to your score in the game.

The only influencing factor on it, is time spent.

...hey, I mean, I had this awesome dominion game, I got I think 17 IP at the end of it. Did i think it was because the game wasn't counting all my awesome kills and assists and stuff? No, it was pretty easy to conclude it was because we stuffed the enemy team in under 6 minutes.

chaito

01-22-2012

Another person that things score = money. Dude, i heard MW3 has another map pack coming out, why don't you go play that instead?

Malikk

01-23-2012

Agreed with the statement above

Whi

01-23-2012

Weird i usually get over 50ip no matter if i win or lose.

AbsolutePK

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whi View Post
Weird i usually get over 50ip no matter if i win or lose.
I think the lowest I've gotten was in the 30s.

I have a couple 40 IP losses in my recent history though, so 40 could be the lowest for all I know. There's no way to know the game length from match history.

Also fun fact, going through my history and the highest minion kill count I have is 81 with a game I played Miss Fortune bot, and a lowest of 2 as Sejuani.