Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All about Lifesteal Items, Dominated Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

01-22-2012

How hard is it to not read his thread? Not too hard? See, I'm gonna not do it now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealWolf M

01-22-2012

Maxijazz, those are some good suggestions, know of a good website to generate those graphs however?

As for adding some AD/aspd/etc to judge an items effectiveness, it is all so arbitrary, there are so many factors, I prefer to just show the actual statistics and let people decide if its worthwhile. For hte record 20% lifesteal with 100 AD and 20% lifesteal with 200AD is the same basic effect

More lifesteal and more crit chance... it depends on your current crit chance for how helpful that is, and whats a usual crit chance. IE also distorts it.

If you give me some stats for what you think of as averages, I can give yous ome numbers on what your getting for buying that item