All about Lifesteal Items, Dominated Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

A thread with statistics on the lifesteal items, including their value, efficiency, and comparing them is on the Dominion forums. Uses a lot of math, and has some explanations. Feel free to have a look, comment, make judgements from the information

http://www.dominatedominion.com/foru...hp?f=106&t=498

Maxijazz

01-22-2012

Pretty good but all the information seems pushed together. Try making a graph with these number based on gold saved from most efficient to least efficient and it will be much more informative. You may also want to include that when buying something with Critical Chance, Attack Speed or Attack Damage you are increasing the effectiveness of that lifesteal.

You also need a baseline for the attack damage you are using the lifesteal with. This will allow you to show how much extra health per hit you are gaining when you include the AD, AS, and Crit.

Overall a decent study but not very detailed.

Carados

01-22-2012

If I wanted to read your website, I'd read your website.

As is, I want to read this forum.

Stop the shameless self promotion with your thrown together writings. Collect it into one thread.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
If I wanted to read your website, I'd read your website.

As is, I want to read this forum.

Stop the shameless self promotion with your thrown together writings. Collect it into one thread.
Not his website. He just contributes to it. If you don't want to read it, don't go to it. Pretty simple.

Carados

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Not his website. He just contributes to it. If you don't want to read it, don't go to it. Pretty simple.
That doesn't prevent it from being spamming in the most classic sense of the word.

The only difference between this and referral links is one pretends to be on-topic.

brossef

01-22-2012

so now any link posted on the foirums is spam? huh i wonder why riot just put the links back in.

Carados

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brossef View Post
so now any link posted on the foirums is spam? huh i wonder why riot just put the links back in.
Posting a forum just to advertise a website is. Especially since you could just start one thread for everything and it would work just as well. The only reason to start a new thread for everything is to spam.

Welcome to the internet.

DG TheFeedski

01-22-2012

Quote:

Welcome to the internet.
Yeah, were people flip out of the smallest things I guess. He could post it all on one forum, but then he would constantly have to bump it because it wouldn't be visible to everyone if it get's off the front page. And bumping would be spamming.

Carados

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Yeah, were people flip out of the smallest things I guess. He could post it all on one forum, but then he would constantly have to bump it because it wouldn't be visible to everyone if it get's off the front page
Well, or that he could post in it when he has something relevant to say and not want it to be on the front page all the time?

I like how you give two options and both are bannable at any reasonable website on the internet.

DG TheFeedski

01-22-2012

Quote:
Well, or that he could post in it when he has something relevant to say and not want it to be on the front page all the time?

I like how you give two options and both are bannable at any reasonable website on the internet.
Glad you like my two options. Have fun letting little stuff ruin your nights though. Cya.