LF Competitive Team, 75% win and team was 3rd in gamebattles.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milkboxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

I played Dota and CSS at a professional level for over 6 years. Also played HON. My team for last season of gamebattles ended up 3rd. I am looking to compete as everyone from my previous team stopped playing two months ago. I only want to play with top top tier people please so don't waste my time. I am also 24 so I prefer no young kids and no big gaming organizations. I have vent, skype, all that.

Milkboxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Current ELO is 1508

BISH0P

07-19-2010

Hey! The Flashpoint Gaming Community is looking for a great variety of players throughout the world in order to build a great League of Legends gaming division.

Our goal is to be competitive, but have tons of fun doing so!
We're a fresh new community of mature gamers looking to expand and grow to become a powerful gaming community known for the games we play.

If you're interested by this, head over to our forums, since our website is currently down for construction.

Head here to apply!
Flashpoint Gaming Forums

Enjoy!

VoxDissident

The Council

07-19-2010

Milkboxx,

Revolution Sports Gaming is looking for one more core member to make up the fifth starting spot on our team. We have several subs, but we're looking for top tier players who are dedicated and willing to make a long term commitment to practices / matches, etc. We've filtered through over 50 players and have no yet found what we're looking for, but we are still holding tryouts.

If you're interested, please add myself and mythiK in PvP.net.

www.rSgaming.com

- VoxDissident

Milkboxx

07-20-2010

I added you, I am going to be at my office most of the day but PM me your skype name or something and I will get it and we can chat.

Gravelezz

07-20-2010

Hey Milkboxx, im 20 years old, i dunno if im good enought
im good with support heroes, like morgana and Karthus. im still practic alot.
but you can allways see if my gaming is ok

Milkboxx

07-20-2010

I am looking for really top tier people, if you don't feel that confident then I am not sure that it would be the right fit.

Milkboxx

07-22-2010

bump

Stefko

07-22-2010

Did you play DotA for clan milk?

Milkboxx

07-22-2010

Back in the day yeah