Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Outfitting for solo tops

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaWiseWolf

01-22-2012

I've started to lean away from jungling as much because I really only like jungling as Lee Sin and I don't like playing most other junglers. So I've decided to instead try and play solo top a lot more, as I've noticed I'm outfitted for a ton of champions that can do well at solo top, and I want to try and find some success there.

I want to try and keep the max amount of champions I'd play to around 10-15ish (to match my mastery pages). I also am working with 5 rune pages total. So far the champions that I have that seem appealing are:

Akali
Renekton
Tryndamere
Nidalee
Jax
Riven
Lee Sin

And champions that I am undecided on but I have heard run a pretty good solo top are:

Jarvan
Olaf
Irelia

So basically what I'm asking is:
1. What would be the most efficient way to have all these champions outfitted at once? For instance, what champions should I put on shared mastery pages? Should I just run a mastery page for each champion, or should I group the mastery pages, and if so, how should I group them?

2. Should I try and play Jarvan and Olaf? Are they still very good viable solo tops or did I just hear a false rumor ?

3. Are there any champions here that I shouldn't take the time to learn, or would be a waste of time?