carrying with jungle lee sin.... is it possible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duhizy

01-22-2012

imagine this, a lee sin player that can counter jungle well and get numerous kills against the enemy jungle before level 4 and then is able to get at least one kill for every lane while having around 100 cs at about 20 min. also from level 7 forward solos dragon when its up.

for some reason my lanes in solo q refuse to win with all the above criteria every lee sin game and we lose........................ how i can i carry them to victory as lee sin?

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Not much you can do. Its a team game and if your team sucks, you can only do so much. Lee can carry pretty well as he is a very strong champ.

But he can't solo the entire team and does require melee range to engage, unlike a really fed Trist or Vayne who can bend everyone over from longrange.

Forrestal

01-23-2012

What he said.

there is no champion in the game which can 5v1 and win successfully if they're even half descent. some are better at carrying nubs than others, and ee is a pretty good choice, but there's only so much you can do.

Duhizy

01-23-2012

i think the problem with lee is that if you get fed u cant build straight up damage and carry because regardless of how fed if hes squishy and in melee range hes dead so u cant really press your advantage as much as say master yi,trynd jungle.

DMPuffy

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrestal View Post
What he said.

there is no champion in the game which can 5v1 and win successfully if they're even half descent. some are better at carrying nubs than others, and ee is a pretty good choice, but there's only so much you can do.
I've actually only ever 1v5'd and won as Lee Sin.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

there is no champion in the game which can 1v5... VS NON-RETARDED ENEMIES... (like he said. If you CAN 1v5 then its a good bet your enemies were trash)