Ap twisted fate help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bcooper

01-22-2012

Been likening twisted but i have some issues. No matter how good i do i always find i can never get enough dmg to kill people as ap twisted fate. Ill do w then my q and then as much dmg i can with auto attack and it hardly gets them to 1/4 health. Is this just because of tf design hes not good burst or what? Also in team fights what should my goals be.

LancerXXX

01-22-2012

With AP TF, you don't burst. You poke them down with Q, get off a few Gold Card + Wild Cards + Stacked Deck combos here and there, and then you blow everything with Ignite. If they get away, hit R and kill them.

AP TF is more of a DPS/poke champion, but of course once you get Deathfire Grasp and/or Lich Bane, that burst hurts.

Duhizy

01-22-2012

after the 30 min mark he cant really burst but before if u play him right u can take 3/4 of squishiest health with full combo and ignite which is why early its nice to be able to ult in and get a kill everytime if the other person in lane isnt retarded which is why he carry so hard gg. after the 30 min mark he becomes mainly a poke and stun bot with a full map clairvoyance that splitpushes like a boss and its rather strong.

bcooper

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
With AP TF, you don't burst. You poke them down with Q, get off a few Gold Card + Wild Cards + Stacked Deck combos here and there, and then you blow everything with Ignite. If they get away, hit R and kill them.

AP TF is more of a DPS/poke champion, but of course once you get Deathfire Grasp and/or Lich Bane, that burst hurts.
Issue is i find ill ware them down but never finish them they just b or get away of course that leaves me to farm and get there tower any way.

LancerXXX

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper56 View Post
Issue is i find ill ware them down but never finish them they just b or get away of course that leaves me to farm and get there tower any way.
Then either follow them with Destiny or ensure you're including Stacked Deck and Ignite in your burst... Stacked Deck procs really hurt, you know...

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

also make sure with TF you don't worry about leveling his ult every chance you get. the only thing that increases is the time in which you have to use it, other than that just stick with the 1 point at 6 and wait till 17 and 18 to get the last 2 points.