Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who DOSENT yorick counter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Husinecka

02-11-2012

Quote:
IshiFox:
GP can push him back, trundle will out sustain him, Nash's can push him, use clarity as a spell instead of ghost/flash to be a git about it. And why has no one mentioned rumble? You just burn away the ghouls.

That's Tank Plank too btw, crit plank is not viable after level 6 solo top full stop especially now the mastery was changed again!!

tanky gp is good vs yorrick, if u start with cloth armor and hp pots and then rush wriggles, warmogs and atmas.

nazmith

02-14-2012

i outlane any yoric as shyvana its simple. burnout in q yoric and then speed off. rush avrace blade and then lifesteal secpter. and if you cant go in with burnout to land your q then poke with the skillshot.

Invictrix

02-14-2012

Caitlyn. The best melee solo top is still a melee solo top.

Udajit

02-14-2012

Jax. I play Jax solo top a tremendous amount and he counters Yorick fairly well.

Counterstrike's dodge duration+stun ensures that by the time the ghouls have reached you, they're ready to expire. Take two early wards at start with a cloth armor and a potion. He summons a ghoul? Leap away. Once your wriggles is complete, which by the time both of your wards have expired, you'll be farmed up for. Then you'll have adequate sustain against him and those little devils turn into additional farm. Wriggles is also a free ward to set up for escapes (REMEMBER TO BUY A SECOND FOR THE RIVER, KIDS!)

jurast

02-14-2012

Quote:
Husinecka:
nasus is a horrible champion, u should never use him solo top, u will loose. you should counter him with a laneswitch and pull your ad and support top if youre top champ is strong enough to take on bot.

I use nasus solo top and i don't always lose lol, nasus can beat yorick if you can get your Q farmed and just be careful early game.

Larshus

02-15-2012

I main Yorick as much as I can. I'm not a pro player.

That said:

Nasus: I don't fear him at all. A good one will pull back to his tower and farm his Q causing me to play cautious and try and pull the wave back to my tower as to not get ganked. Its a push. Its a reverse tug of rope. Just don't leave him alone to farm his Q. A bad one just dies.

Nid: Oh please. Jump on her at lvl 1 and beat the **** out of her. She never recovers. She's not a counter. You easily out heal her at lvl 1.

Udyr: This is the only one I truly fear. A good turtle udyr can push me back to my tower and WILL take the tower. Its only a matter of time. I can't stop him without jungle help. Udyr (played correctly) is the only hard counter. You simply can't out damage that **** shield.

Riven: Semi counter. If you play aggressive she will a good Riven will clean you clock right before or at 6. If you manage your minions at your tower shes screwed. She can't push your tower and she can't kill you. You can farm all day long. A bad riven will be out sustained. A good one can force a draw.

Mao: Unless he levels his Q first you win. If he does level his Q first then its interesting. Mao's Q is VERY good damage for not alot of mana. Its spamable. It knocks back. Its aoe. Its got a fast cool down Its his most under-rated skill. If he levels his Q he knows how to play. Stay the hell away from him cause he will root you then knock you back into his jungler that's hiding just out of sight range. If you avid that you can push hin to a draw, but its hard to ou tfarm his as his Q's start to kill entire waves pretty fast. But, he can't take our tower.

All other champs are out sustained or at best nullified.

So my experience is if you want to push teh **** out of Yorick, pick udyr.

WickedArts

02-15-2012

As said above Udyr is amazing against yorki also AD Sion wrecks

Ëzrëal

02-15-2012

Shyv does pretty well. The key with her is to actually push and farm while having wiggles. Yorick may harass you like mad, but his minions would be cleared and you'll be getting good amount of life steal.

Reinami

02-15-2012

lol this was moved to summoners rift? Even i have to say thats a strange move.

Kidrik

02-15-2012

If you're a nasus with mr/lvl you're good to go. Q his ghouls, lifesteal back up, and become 4x as useful in endgame.