[Guide] Why so Serious? A Jester Guide.

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiberiusAudley View Post
Can't max any skills until Level 9... 1, 3, 5, 7, 9... unless they changed something I'm unaware of.
Lol indeed, I had it wrong. Fixed. I knew something was off on my guide :P

crayons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2009

What would you say is better...ap Shaco or dps Shaco?

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayons View Post
What would you say is better...ap Shaco or dps Shaco?
I enjoy AP shaco more.

BirthdayMassacre

10-15-2009

I must endorse dps shaco just went 22/5/15. End game u can literally 2 shot people with deceive.

GreenWolf

10-15-2009

wow i guide already O.o

Rhaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2009

Why not get two shiv with the AP build considering it gets a 1:1 ap ratio?

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaz View Post
Why not get two shiv with the AP build considering it gets a 1:1 ap ratio?
You can, I've tested a few games with it. It works out fine, but your mana usage is long and you pretty much play a nuker roll with low health and survivability outside of the fear. His deceive is great for escaping and cutting in for some ganks. Also makes traversing the map easy and cheap so you can set more boxes around.

Also, the 2nd post will be updated with more specific details and advanced tactics, how to determine hot spots for your boxes and much more! Stay tuned.

Faro

10-15-2009

Feel like I should bump this. I played a game with the dps Jester build and devastated mid to late game. I skipped the last whisper to pick up infinity edge but was on my way to having it as the game closed. One thing I should say is that having 1 rank in jack in the box early is f***ing amazing. Saves you from a LOT of ganks and actually gives you a useful cc in team fights. Even if you only use it as a vision ward, delaying one rank in deceit is worth it to me. Also, can't emphasize rushing chalice enough. Mana problems vanish pretty quick.

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

10-15-2009

I think I will also endorse dps Shaco. I found AP Shaco's late game to be a bit weaker and slower than dps. I needed that burst damage to finish ppl off, and the AP build just didn't give it to me. I gave him a build that was a cross between how I build Twitch and Master Yi. Also, since his stealth is short, I found having fast movement speed helped a lot.
Also bought Rylai's for AP and Frozen Mallet for DPS. This should slow your enemies down when they set off your boxes, and then you can follow up with deceive. Seemed to work well.

Cooking Panda

10-15-2009

I'm also endorsing DPS Shaco, he is really good late game.

1234567 ... 8