K/d/a

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

Forget it exists! Stop caring. If you want to KS, I will happily cap the turret for you. But, but, but if I need your help, do not let me die 1v2 when it could've been 2v2. I don't care if there's a 10% chance you'll die and mar your precious K/D/A (whatever that is). Stop running from even team fights, stop dying in the jungle while searching for kills, etc. I don't care if you're 400/0/0. I don't. Winning. WINNING. See? Do it!

Yes, I used to be a man like you - losing at 20/2, 30/4, etc. It's cool, cept it's not....

Win!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rUkrE9LTuFc

AbsolutePK

01-22-2012

You again.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutePK View Post
You again.
Yeah, oddly enough, I posted as me...again.

Hope I didn't offend you, forum hero.

Bonabon

01-22-2012

KS?

You mean Kill Security?

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonabon View Post
KS?

You mean Kill Security?
You corrected me when I said I didn't care? Wow, seriously, I don't care. My point is that even if I do 99% of the damage to someone while you snore, I am willing to cap and let you...have the kill (not to offend here with "KS"). Just help in a 2v2 when the time comes. Of course I'm talking about someone in a past match.

People looking to get upset today?

Bonabon

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VhakulaKhaulepi View Post
People looking to get upset today?
You're more upset than anyone in this topic.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonabon View Post
You're more upset than anyone in this topic.
I'm upset about people chasing kills instead of trying to win. Do you realize where we are? This is exactly the kind of thing Dominion players care about. What I've said makes perfect sense, and you got offended by an acronym. There's a difference there. And yes, let me admit it again, I'm pretty displeased by people caring about score, k/d/a, etc.

Winny win, winny win win.

That's it.

Falco Amadeus

01-22-2012

If I could switch my Deaths with my Champion kills, that'd be pretty **** cool...

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falco Amadeus View Post
If I could switch my Deaths with my Champion kills, that'd be pretty **** cool...
If it ends in a win, yes.