Running AD bot starting with 3x Vampiric Scepters?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cauldrath

01-22-2012

Sounds like it would work until you got ganked. Life steal and spell vamp are great ways to keep a strong grip on a dominant position, but they're pretty useless when you are on the defensive.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

It doesn't work unless your laning against someone that is clueless. You may have alot of sustain but it only works if the enemy never just charges you and go for the kill. Any champ will just bum rush you and kill you everytime since you lack 200 HP/30APor20AD and boots. Also it means you can't push the lane as well and you lose out on the mid health pack. Lastly wtf are you going to make with 3 vamp? You only need 1, meaning you're just going to sell the **** thing for a loss. The Sanguine's passive is unique, gettng anymore than 1 not cost effective. Besides AD carry's damage comes from CRITS. Your BFsword isn't at all cost effective unless you are landing crits.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestgreen02 View Post
The Sanguine's passive is unique, gettng anymore than 1 not cost effective. Besides AD carry's damage comes from CRITS. Your BFsword isn't at all cost effective unless you are landing crits.
You stack the passive twice as fast with two Sanguine's.

Carados

01-22-2012

I prefer Boots 2x scepter, but only people who can push the lane effectively, so basically Graves and Sivir.

Hobocop

01-22-2012

It'd only really work on champs that can push, otherwise your opponent can just take advantage of your complete lack of killing power and shove minions in your face until you die from mass minion DPS or lose the turret.

Stimuz

01-22-2012

Tried it on Mundo, I could just auto attack minions until Ryze ran oom nuking me. Still lost though, cause Mundo doesn't really have anything to build into.

KrYoS

01-22-2012

Interesting.. haven't seen this done, but I could see some serious sustain using this. Might have to try it sometime. Any ranged AD with a attack speed steroid could probably abuse this setup.

Stimuz

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrYoS View Post
Interesting.. haven't seen this done, but I could see some serious sustain using this. Might have to try it sometime. Any ranged AD with a attack speed steroid could probably abuse this setup.
]

I assume it would be really strong on AD sion since he has a constant steriod. Reason I was able to outleech ryze is because my E boosted my AD by 100+. I killed him a couple times too but I just had no idea which direction to go with my build. Mundo might have potential but I don't see it. Also had 26k healing done, though that was kinda funny.

Oozra

01-23-2012

could have gone ad mundo . Kinda like an ad bruiser . No ?

ProSauce VT

01-23-2012

I had done some extensive play testing back when Dominon came out on Dr. Mundo and came to the conclusion that if you wanted to build him you'd do so around Atma's Impaler. A Starks along with frozen Hammer/Spirit Visage/Randuin's Omen/Ghostblade worked surprisingly well and essentially made him an AD version of Warwick in terms of how utterly annoying and disruptive you could be while putting out decent damage.

I was in the game where Stimuz was trying him out and he was pretty beastly on bot. Only person that could take him was a fed Wukong at the end.

I am almost tempted to do some more testing after this last patch change to him. Now that I have successful gotten done with figuring out a Twisted Fate build, I need another "less viable" champion to play around with.