wawrick jungle question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sync1337

10-13-2009

What level should i jungle until? or should i do it till 18 and just cross lanes to gank?

Slide

10-13-2009

6, once you have your ultimate you should be ganking lanes. If there is no gank available you:

1. Push a lane with your team OR Defend a lane from being pushed.
2. Kill Dragon/Nashor
3. Pick up neutral buffs
4. Kill neutrals.

Those are in priority.

Jungling is used for the first phase (the laning phase) to give your team 2 solo lanes. If they dont take advantage of that, its not very usefull. Either way, it only lasts till you have your ult and can begin ganking people.

Jpeg

10-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSLIDE View Post

6, once you have your ultimate you should be ganking lanes. If there is no gank available you:

1. Defend a lane from being pushed (if you can get there in time)
2. Kill Dragon/Nashor
3. Push a lane with your team
4. Pick up neutral buffs
5. Kill neutrals.

slight fix IMO

but agree with everything you say. but draon is higher priority as he can be killed by the other team. Tat tower will always be there for you to kill, dragon won't.

however, sometimes i don't even go for ganks untill later. if my team is doing well in lanes and not in postion for me to gank. i would just keep farming getting fatter and get dragon a much as possible.

remember, the longer you are missing the more likely they forget about you, if wait till mid game when people are switching lanes and pick them off in their forest trying to gank your team it will be even better.

Mecklin

10-13-2009

Quote:
After ganking:

1. Defend a lane from being pushed (if you can get there in time)
2. Kill Dragon/Nashor
3. Push a lane with your team
4. Pick up neutral buffs
5. Kill neutrals.
This.

ZGBudai

10-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sync1337 View Post
What level should i jungle until? or should i do it till 18 and just cross lanes to gank?
6 and every time your ultimate isn't up. You are pretty much completely useless until you either have your ultimate up OR you are geared enough to deal enough damage with just your auto attacks.

Mecklin

10-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
6 and every time your ultimate isn't up. You are pretty much completely useless until you either have your ultimate up OR you are geared enough to deal enough damage with just your auto attacks.
I wouldnt say worthless. Freeing up another lane and being able to quickly kill dragon seem pretty good to me.