Trundle in lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gorfang74

01-22-2012

Ok let start by saying he is my favorite to jungle n prolly top 3 to play along with morgana and graves, I know there r those say he not as good as other jungles but u disagree.

That being said I've never played in lane with him, I think he would b decent has anyone played him in lane and how/what build was he

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

First off "r", "n", "b", and "u" are not words.

but to answer your question I personally dont think he would be very good in lane, solo top he might be decent but I'm not sure how you would build him

dirtycatholic

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorfang74 View Post
Ok let start by saying he is my favorite to jungle n prolly top 3 to play along with morgana and graves, I know there r those say he not as good as other jungles but u disagree.

That being said I've never played in lane with him, I think he would b decent has anyone played him in lane and how/what build was he
Go crit chance reds, amror yellows and magic resist per lvl blues. Quints are whatever, more crit, flat health or ms. Masteries can be 21/9/0 or tankier if you like. Just be a bully in lane. Use your pillar to put your opponents so offset that you and your lane partner crush him. You are gonna go trin force, atmas, merc treads, mogs and whatever else. Play, practice, and i promise its more than viable but you gotta have good teammates.

Carados

01-22-2012

Don't go Crit Chance, that's dumb as hell. Why would you want Crit Chance in lane, especially as a melee dude?

And you'd solo trundle, so the rest of your post is dumb.

DoomyDoom6

01-22-2012

He's an amazing duelist against other AD-based champions due to his Q and later R.

LoBones

01-22-2012

He is a decent pick to some AD top lanes imho, because he can disengage with his pillar, and debuff AD with his Q, not to mention get nice and tanky with his ult and CC reduction/attack speed of his soil. All around good, especially with his passive, as its really hard to drive him out of lane. Most characters with built in sustain are serviceable top lanes.

Killzerz

01-22-2012

He's a good counterpick against certain champs. I know that Jax, Nasus, Riven (if you aren't too aggressive), Tryndamere (funny as hell), and Yorick (oh god does he rape Yorick) have a hard time with him. Also, a well-farmed Trundle is scary as hell. Tanky-boss man with good damage.

LoBones

01-22-2012

Yeah, one of the reasons he isn't as popular in the jungle is its harder to farm him to the point where he is scary by jungling, I think. Laning him lets him get scary faster.

LancerXXX

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtycatholic View Post
Go crit chance reds, amror yellows and magic resist per lvl blues. Quints are whatever, more crit, flat health or ms. Masteries can be 21/9/0 or tankier if you like. Just be a bully in lane. Use your pillar to put your opponents so offset that you and your lane partner crush him. You are gonna go trin force, atmas, merc treads, mogs and whatever else. Play, practice, and i promise its more than viable but you gotta have good teammates.
Me:
o.O
*Checks Summoner Profile*
Is a Lvl 30 summoner with over 1k normals played
Talks about having a lane partner as Trundle
Gets crit chance runes on Trundle

You're just trolling (pun not intended)... right?